DISPUTE AGAINST CRIME.

dragonite3000

paid for castle wars service halo I log in to check progress and my pure is now 33 defense sitting at cows. this is why I don't pay people the full price up front. had 19m on the account 15m was for him as the service was 30m and other 4m was for bond and whatever he needed. I can show him confirming he has taken the 15m if need be. why he would scam 20m is beyond me.

58cab6d6f1595_ScreenShot2017-03-16at9_01_08AM.png.1f134ccd36ca345718b7b1238bc250ee.png

Edited by dragonite3000

I'm almost sure this guy scam quit. rip! yesterday I tried telling him to calculate up what he has already done because he was only getting 15 tickets a day and I just wanted someone else to do it. next thing you know boom this happens. he is just waiting to be banned because he is obviously on osbot every 5-10 minutes. just does not reply.

Edited by dragonite3000

12 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

I'm almost sure this guy scam quit. rip! yesterday I tried telling him to calculate up what he has already done because he was only getting 15 tickets a day and I just wanted someone else to do it. next thing you know boom this happens. he is just waiting to be banned because he is obviously on osbot every 5-10 minutes. just does not reply.

With 3 disputes being up against him, this seems most likely. Even if he is compromised, I've banned him to (hopefully) stop him from scamming anyone else. Should he wish to sort things out, he'll have to do so via Skype with us.

• Like 1