AIO Yew Chopper

progamerz

V2.1 Pushed some various changes made:

1.  Full re-write done
  2.  Changed paint a bit
  3.  Fixed a small bug in ChangeAxe task where it wouldn't change axe untill you are having 21+ wc
  4.  Added 3 new more locations
  5.  Added more accurate logs counting(seperated yew logs from normal logs)
  6.  Added stop script if you had "ChangeAxe" mode on and you didn't have in the bank the axe which u need to use
Edited by progamerz

9 minutes ago, AndresG246 said:

When i start de script it gets suuper slow with a lot of lag, and the script cant do anything. But if i stop the script the game return to normal velocity, so, what am i doing wrong? 

Can u check the logger for me?

edit: If possible please use the format provided in the OP to report a bug?

Thanks

Edited by progamerz

at the grand exchange yew location, script stalls after depositing in bank. the state says [walkingtask]walking to yew location, but it just doesn't do anything and sits there. if you start the script at yews, it's fine and cuts until full inventory and walks to GE bank and deposits all, but then freezes at the bank screen after that.

edit: so after fiddling around with this for half an hour now, it's very bugged out. often times it just entirely stops cutting and gets stuck in the "walking to yews" state even if all three yews have spawned and are available. misclicks in varrock castle quite a bit, causing terrible auto pathing issues. 

Edited by trash420

1 hour ago, trash420 said:

at the grand exchange yew location, script stalls after depositing in bank. the state says [walkingtask]walking to yew location, but it just doesn't do anything and sits there. if you start the script at yews, it's fine and cuts until full inventory and walks to GE bank and deposits all, but then freezes at the bank screen after that.

edit: so after fiddling around with this for half an hour now, it's very bugged out. often times it just entirely stops cutting and gets stuck in the "walking to yews" state even if all three yews have spawned and are available. misclicks in varrock castle quite a bit, causing terrible auto pathing issues. 

The pathing issue isn't my problem :( its the webwalker, tho i can create custom paths which would make it more accurate, as for the first problem, is there any error in the logger when it says "Walking to yew location"?

1 hour ago, k1t said:

I had bank selected

11 hours ago, trash420 said:

On 11/7/2017 at 11:56 PM, AndresG246 said:

When i start de script it gets suuper slow with a lot of lag, and the script cant do anything. But if i stop the script the game return to normal velocity, so, what am i doing wrong? 

On 11/6/2017 at 11:44 PM, k1t said:

Got stuck at grand exchange whilst in my bank whilst babysitting it.

Please for the bugs to be fixed, fill in the bug report form in the OP.

Thanks

On 11/10/2017 at 12:19 AM, k1t said:

Client version?: 2.4.144
What happened?: banked logs, closed the bank interface and then stopped working.
Where had the problem occured?: Grand Exchange
What options you choosed?: Yews, Bank and Anti Ban.
Screenshot? (If any): None
Logs(pastebin if possible): https://pastebin.com/4bjfRmTt

Going to look into it now

EDIT: simple fix pushed V2.2, please allow up to 24hrs for the update to be live.

Edited by progamerz