does drop trading still work ?

SpiritualAbyss

Does drop trading still work ?  Have a bunch of ores and what not on a botted mule account and want to transfer it to my unbotted main account but obviously don't want to risk trading with the botted account so I'm just curious if drop trading is still a thing ? Also do you need to get the 7 quest points or have an old enough account to be able to drop trade ? 

thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, Solution said:

Pretty sure they'll have logs of droptrades anyways. might as well just trade em

3 minutes ago, Bunka said:

I'd personally say stake it and make it look realistic if you wanna go that in depth with it. I think drop trading is about the same as doing a trade.

I didn't think of it that deeply but it does make sense that they can keep logs of it. and thanks, staking it seems pretty legit. Better than the falador party room at least lol. Or maybe even the wilderness can work

2 minutes ago, FuhGeddaBoudit said:

I didn't think of it that deeply but it does make sense that they can keep logs of it. and thanks, staking it seems pretty legit. Better than the falador party room at least lol. Or maybe even the wilderness can work

Not sure if fally party is safe, last time i remembered, bankers broadcast how much it is over a certain amount there. Unless you wanna compete for nubs for your cashstack. :kappa:

Edited by Bunka