Describe how you think the person above you looks

Ely

Most of us usually have a in real life description of how you think someone looks based on their personality and actions.

Begin the game. You could use me to start the game, or the first person who posts could just start it. However you like.

Example: Anon: To me, you sound like someone who would have black hair, very slim and tall.

Note: Since I am the host of this game, be warned. Do not be offensive in any way. 

Begin! 

• Like 2

Most of us usually have a in real life description of how you think someone looks based on their personality and actions.

Begin the game. You could use me to start the game, or the first person who posts could just start it. However you like.

Example: Anon: To me, you sound like someone who would have black hair, very slim and tall.

Note: Since I am the host of this game, be warned. Do not be offensive in any way. 

Begin! 

Considering you're a girl, and most girls I met on Runescape are good looking, I'm gonna say that I assume you are too. And based on the fact that you used Lana Del Ray, you have a vintage-y style maybe?

EDIT: I don't know if you're a girl or not for sure but I checked your profile and it says you are SO

Edited by Nalizzle