Overnight bans (Jagex time)

Magerange

Has anyone had recent bans during Jagex's night time? I am going on a vacation for a couple of days, but my farm is not fully automated, so I still have to mule manually. To minimize the losses I would like to 'catch up' during night time. Does anyone here has had experience with bans during night hours?

46 minutes ago, TheInspiredOne said:

I know from my personal experience it seems that the ban rates are higher at night because, let's be honest who is playing RS at 4 AM every day when lots of people have classes the next day. 

In defense of night players, I actually work a full-time night job and I always have access to my laptop so I actually do play about every night at 4am. 

5 hours ago, iNate said:

I'm from the UK and bans usually happen at the start of the working hours, between 9-11am.

Weath will stop doing game related stuff just before 5pm GMT, as he probably works 9-5. After that I believe should be a little safer, I doubt they employ people after hours to ban people on a weekday.

This.

I live in EST and my overnight accounts usually get banned around 0300hrs my time; I'm 5hrs behind the UK, which would make it about 0800hrs in Cambridge. 

Actually I had five bots on two different IPs get banned at exactly 0300hrs last night.

• Like 1