Wtf just happened?

towelman

15 minutes ago, THS said:

You created the accs at the exact same time?

They are accounts from @Montana of 300 so it's possible he made them around the same time.

23 minutes ago, Convergence said:

SHUT IT DOWN THEY KNOW

I think i'm just gonna suicide bot it TBH, i may be fucked when Jagex work hours start

19 minutes ago, DevilApes said:

I wonder if it was because you were doing the same thing on those accounts, even so that is so weird. Never has happened to me before lol. Jagex has you scoped down ready to peel you head man.. They're watching you.

Image result for getting sniped

I wonder if my time is gonna come the second Jagex work hours begin.. ugh

10 minutes ago, towelman said:

I wonder if my time is gonna come the second Jagex work hours begin.. ugh

Honestly my dude i think you should be good lol. I've had some weird and unlucky shit happen recently and i am still alright. I bot a few alts, and occasionally on my main that already has a 2day ban from 4 months ago when i got too cocky/confident. A few weeks ago i was stun/aching on my main, i had to step away from my pc for 30min.. Came back i was fucking in ZEAH with like 3 trolls following me calling  me out saying im  botting.. When i was nowhere near ZEAH. Weird shit man. All my alts have been going strong for months.

Let us know if anything happens, you should be good though :) 

15 minutes ago, DevilApes said:

Honestly my dude i think you should be good lol. I've had some weird and unlucky shit happen recently and i am still alright. I bot a few alts, and occasionally on my main that already has a 2day ban from 4 months ago when i got too cocky/confident. A few weeks ago i was stun/aching on my main, i had to step away from my pc for 30min.. Came back i was fucking in ZEAH with like 3 trolls following me calling  me out saying im  botting.. When i was nowhere near ZEAH. Weird shit man. All my alts have been going strong for months.

Damn that's a pretty gnarly story at Zeah, I'll keep you guys informed maybe it's nothing.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2017 at 9:02 PM, DevilApes said:

RIP my friend, Jagex got all 4, dismissing genies = RIP?

On 3/4/2017 at 5:58 PM, Miesha said:

Yeah definitely interested.  Let us know lol.

I promised to let you know but yes all 4 bots from different IPs have been banned. It's just my assumption but I believe dismissing genies is a red flag to Jagex

• Like 1