Wtf just happened?

towelman

Just got 4 genies on all of my 4 bots and they all dismissed them, this happened within 30 seconds. Is this a detection method? Never ever had this happen before

Has this ever happened to you guys??? I'm really tripped out feel like a jmod just spawned in randoms to my guys

Edited by towelman

Just now, Miesha said:

What were the bots doing? All the same thing? Same ip? Interesting

Different IPs but in the same area, I'm super tripped out right now. Will keep you guys updated if chain bans happen

I only noticed it because all 4 of my bot screens lit up red at nearly the exact same time and genies spawned in. Tried to pause them and accept the genie lamp because no player in their right mind would dismiss a genie.

3 minutes ago, towelman said:

Dude i don't even know.. Idk whether to take a break on the bots or keep going, that is one hell of a coincidence

Same world different IPs same area

always act like you never saw it and it never happened, then take an irregularly long break for a while or something :kappa: don't get suspicious, could be tryna bait you.

• Like 1

Just now, parsen said:

always act like you never saw it and it never happened, then take an irregularly long break for a while or something :kappa: don't get suspicious, could be tryna bait you.

I've seen a ton of randoms spawn in on people when I bot on f2p worlds but never seen the same randoms happen. Kinda surprised the client dismisses genies though tbh :o