This game is dying & you know it

gearing

1 hour ago, Convergence said:

Every games community is like this, it's not because of the changes of any games but rather the change of humanities consciousness as a whole, mostly through subliminal programming in all forms of media.

3 minutes ago, Convergence said:

Ignores the best post. typical. 

hope you're not referring to your own post... we may need more tinfoil

@gearingthat's rather optimistic of you (3rd decade lol)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stimpack said:

hope you're not referring to your own post... we may need more tinfoil

@gearingthat's rather optimistic of you (3rd decade lol)

well the game wont survive on 5k people & 30k bots LOL

the owners must finance & start to conduct an agressive marketing campaign to reach some of the 3rd world kids & china ( themselves being chinese too )

1 hour ago, Convergence said:

Every games community is like this, it's not because of the changes of any games but rather the change of humanities consciousness as a whole, mostly through subliminal programming in all forms of media.

sorry your picture made me omit you XD

it is deep mate, on the other hand i am worried about US being an inbred fucking community, no fresh blood flows in, we are aging and the game will die with our interest dying

and this is a concern for the botting community too, low demand huge supply, just take a look at rs3 gold prices

On 3/3/2017 at 1:36 PM, gearing said:

the core playerbase is 20+ we wont have time later on for our beloved game i guess,

ever wondered why do people pay for questing and other services?

i doubt it is only because they hate to gain levels or complete quests

they can afford to pay someone else but cant afford to spend the same time with the game

the aging of the playerbase is slowly suffocating the game, i fail to see why would anyone in their adolescence start this game without the emotional attachment

the chinese owners of jagex MUST invest into an agressive media campaign to attract youngsters

That's what I continue to say, the average osrs player are 20+, people who played rs back in its prime and who have come back to it 

15 hours ago, Twisted Bow said:

That's what I continue to say, the average osrs player are 20+, people who played rs back in its prime and who have come back to it 

yeah but they are going to fail to realise that until it is too late

and only bald fuckers will play this game in decreasing numbers only if the wife is out HAHAHAH