what do you do to stay focused during a workout session?

DEMONTIME

6 minutes ago, Degrecu said:

dont use 8 scoops though, its just a stupid rich piana meme

1-2 scoops depending on how strong it is :)

5 minutes ago, Momovid said:

I set myself a goal and don't quit until I reach that goal, such as 10 reps of 10 or 5 miles. I'll take breaks, but I won't call it a day until I reach the goal I set. If it's too much to handle, then you suffer through it. Next day you lower the standards :)

Yeah very nice man, will try 1 day hectic, 1 day take it easy (bit more cardio) xD.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, talipen said:

i find it really difficult to work out in the gym, i just don't enjoy it, in comparison to participating in sport( football) i could play all day, i train twice a week play weekends etc and could do it every night... its the difference if you do it because you enjoy it, even those grueling training sessions become fun and you do it because you enjoy it..

But most sports id play just not cricket because its boring as fuck, and that's what i think about gym work... its boring my mind isn't mentally stimulated whilst i work out... because running on a treadmill and lifting weights repetitively is boring, in comparison to running on a football pitch is more fun because i'm thinking of other things whilst i do it.

I like to mix it up, do a few days gym a week, then do some stuff at home when i'm bored, runs/walks, play sports etc.. makes it worth it.

3 hours ago, parsen said:

hahaha, i'm going to get some pre-workout and some smoothies going on the daily soon, when i really start to workout.

I'd say music really helps and good quality pre workout definitely improves focus (in my experience anyway). So when it comes to supplements, you really only get what you pay for so don't be too worried about spending a bit more to get good quality. When I don't use preworkout, working out with others or at a gym where others are really focused helps keep you on track. A gym buddy who is really motivated will help you a lot.

3 hours ago, parsen said:

hahaha, i'm going to get some pre-workout and some smoothies going on the daily soon, when i really start to workout.

I'd say music really helps and good quality pre workout definitely improves focus (in my experience anyway). So when it comes to supplements, you really only get what you pay for so don't be too worried about spending a bit more to get good quality. When I don't use preworkout, working out with others or at a gym where others are really focused helps keep you on track. A gym buddy who is really motivated will help you a lot.

8 minutes ago, Southperk said:

Thank you for the input xD I do most of this already.