dem pogba scams

Lewis

1 minute ago, Vitez said:

good point lol. hopefully the staff learns a huge lesson and never removes ppl from twc

meh well to be honest my twc isnt giving for scamming/being sketchy but because i got accused of botting on sythe and i have 1 there thats why i get one here too lol

i did alot of trusting services on sythe with over 100m at some point in their bank ;p

7 minutes ago, Nurvael said:

meh well to be honest my twc isnt giving for scamming/being sketchy but because i got accused of botting on sythe and i have 1 there thats why i get one here too lol

i did alot of trusting services on sythe with over 100m at some point in their bank ;p

i dont get it lol. u got accused of botting on sythe? what were u botting on sythe? how the hell do u bot a website?

2 minutes ago, Vitez said:

i dont get it lol. u got accused of botting on sythe? what were u botting on sythe? how the hell do u bot a website?

Was doing someones service and the user got banned for botting and said i botted, then later provided all screens and still got payment but received a twc for being sketchy tru the report. yes very stupid.

Just now, Nurvael said:

Was doing someones service and the user got banned for botting and said i botted, then later provided all screens and still got payment but received a twc for being sketchy tru the report. yes very stupid.

so yeah ur fault lol...

> bots account

> account gets banned for botting

> surprised when account gets banned

im surprised u still got payment. i would have either charge-backed ur ass or blocked it

2 minutes ago, Vitez said:

so yeah ur fault lol...

> bots account

im surprised u still got payment. i would have either charge-backed ur ass or blocked it

if you agreed to botting allowed, then chargebacked because you got banned, youd most likely get twc

5 minutes ago, Vitez said:

so yeah ur fault lol...

> bots account

I never botted the account hence why i got the payment?

i clearly said i got the twc because of the sketchy behavior tru the report.