[Veteran] Application's

Seraphic

18 minutes ago, parsen said:

he focuses on more then just chargebacks,man malds so busy.

Yeah I know but chargebacks play a key part in OSBot. The donations are crucial since it keeps OSBot running. I didn't mention other parts since I was trying to say he is taking on key roles.

4 minutes ago, parsen said:

scotty is the veteran mod amirite :kappa:

Yeah he is!

6 minutes ago, Scotty said:

nice suggestion john, back in my day me and a bloke named @wizard used to deicde

What happened to Wizard?

6 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

Yeah I know but chargebacks play a key part in OSBot. The donations are crucial since it keeps OSBot running. I didn't mention other parts since I was trying to say he is taking on key roles.

Yeah he is!

What happened to Wizard?

@Wizard we both go inactive from time to time, but we always find one another eventually

50 minutes ago, Solution said:

They are usually viewed upon by veteran (lol) staff members if mald alone can't come to a decision, so something of the sorts is kinda already in place, but I'm open to forum-based vet applications :P I'll see what others have to say about it. 

I wouldn't mind either tbh but no offence to most people those who apply for vet are those who only rejoin after such a logn time and expect to get it with only their 1st week or two of activity.

Vet should be earned at least from 3+ good months of solid activity with not many major black marks which have occurred during that period.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

I wouldn't mind either tbh but no offence to most people those who apply for vet are those who only rejoin after such a logn time and expect to get it with only their 1st week or two of activity.

Vet should be earned at least from 3+ good months of solid activity with not many major black marks which have occurred during that period.

Lol has anyone even managed to get a 500 post count within the first week of rejoining.

Second of all, I said the STAFF would be judging the vet applications so if they have a lot of no supports they'd have to reapply within 3 months or so anyway.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

Lol has anyone even managed to get a 500 post count within the first week of rejoining.

Second of all, I said the STAFF would be judging the vet applications so if they have a lot of no supports they'd have to reapply within 3 months or so anyway.

The 500 post count refers to the total. Someone with 5k posts can go inactive, come back a year later and be eligible for veteran, but they wouldn't get it - even though they match the criteria. That's what's saiyan is refering to, as most of the people that currently apply for veteran are in that category. 
Honestly the system wouldn't change, it'd just be on the forum instead of in the PM. But nothing else would differ from how it's currently done.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Solution said:

The 500 post count refers to the total. Someone with 5k posts can go inactive, come back a year later and be eligible for veteran, but they wouldn't get it - even though they match the criteria. That's what's saiyan is refering to, as most of the people that currently apply for veteran are in that category. 
Honestly the system wouldn't change, it'd just be on the forum instead of in the PM. But nothing else would differ from how it's currently done.

well said!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Solution said:

^ This pretty much, sorry if I wasn't clear lol, i'm not good with words

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Solution said:

It would change because the majority of applications would be judged by the moderating team rather than Maldesto himself. Give some examples of inactive users who have "attempted" to apply for Veteran.