DDOSSED 24/7.. PLEASE HELP!

Settlez

constantly he keeps threatiening me, saying if i advertise my cc again, hes booting my internet, which he always does,

if i change my ip, he can still grab it through his skype resolver shit, can somebody please help me?, he wants me to pay him $100 or im offline for the next week, which also means my dads home business is going to be down too? somebody help i beg, 

6 minutes ago, Solution said:

Yeah just use a VPN so that he'll grab the VPN IP. Stupid little kids always acting tough because they bought a $5 booter >_>

i changed my ip, but can he still grab it through skype? im also on a vpn, and i havent signed into the skype since ive changed my ip.

8 minutes ago, Solution said:

Yeah just use a VPN so that he'll grab the VPN IP. Stupid little kids always acting tough because they bought a $5 booter >_>

still getting threated again, as we speak, saying he can bypass all this

4 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

Delete him off skype and enable the "Allow direct connections to my contacts only". I had the same problem when @merloman's hacker Ddosed me for a solid 2-3 days. I got rid of him and he stopped ddosing me now.

thank you <3 ill try it, although it seems to of stopped atm. ill update you if it happens again

40 minutes ago, Settlez said:

i changed my ip, but can he still grab it through skype? im also on a vpn, and i havent signed into the skype since ive changed my ip.

still getting threated again, as we speak, saying he can bypass all this

If he grabs the VPN IP you won't really have much of an issue, and even if you do you can just change it again :P 
But as joey suggested above, you can probably prevent him from grabbing the IP in the first place :P

Besides, he can threaten you all you want but in the end he's just a kid behind a keyboard with no actual way to cause any harm.

On 3/1/2017 at 10:52 AM, Solution said:

If he grabs the VPN IP you won't really have much of an issue, and even if you do you can just change it again :P 
But as joey suggested above, you can probably prevent him from grabbing the IP in the first place :P

Besides, he can threaten you all you want but in the end he's just a kid behind a keyboard with no actual way to cause any harm.

Yeah because I was an idiot and used my personal skype for trading (since "secretshiddenaway" was meant to be a personal skype). I decided to use it for trading but I didn't activate the protection I needed which meant I ended up having a bigger problem than I should have.