who pays?

Butta

7 minutes ago, Butta said:

lmao, asking virigns about "who pays", kinda ironic

just kidding

where did you ge tthat from? :(

Dating etiquette, hence it's different because US society is different from the EU one, where men are more traditional (and also there is more "gender inequality" in EU than in the US). I have no idea who pays on a gay date though, hit me up if you find out...

• Like 1

Well, he's not wrong. If you believe that your time is somehow worth more than mine; you really don't deserve to spend time with me.

That being said, I usually end up paying anyways because I want to, especially on early dates. But he pretty much sums it all up with the whole gesture/taking advantage part.

24 minutes ago, Token said:

Dating etiquette, hence it's different because US society is different from the EU one, where men are more traditional (and also there is more "gender inequality" in EU than in the US). I have no idea who pays on a gay date though, hit me up if you find out...

20 minutes ago, Solution said:

Well, he's not wrong. If you believe that your time is somehow worth more than mine; you really don't deserve to spend time with me.

That being said, I usually end up paying anyways because I want to, especially on early dates. But he pretty much sums it all up with the whole gesture/taking advantage part.

4 minutes ago, Crime said:

I always follow the old fashion way, where the guys pay for the date.

6 minutes ago, uta said:

i always try to pay but i went on a date with a girl who wanted to pay so we split the bill ez games

what is the chance of dating a gold digger then? or how do you want to figure out if she is gold digging?

Just now, Butta said:

what is the chance of dating a gold digger then? or how do you want to figure out if she is gold digging?

Be humble and don't expose your wealth to the people you are dating. Having money obviously increases your chances of getting a date or women agreeing to go out with you but that's only because the candidate pool is larger and includes gold diggers (lots of them really). If you don't put your car in your facebook profile pic and you don't tell your dates exactly what your job is. Just say your profession instead, eg programmer, not chief software architect at microsoft. If people need to know you have money in order to date you, then you need to understand those are "hookups" not "relationships".

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Butta said:

Just now, Token said:

Be humble and don't expose your wealth to the people you are dating. Having money obviously increases your chances of getting a date or women agreeing to go out with you but that's only because the candidate pool is larger and includes gold diggers (lots of them really). If you don't put your car in your facebook profile pic and you don't tell your dates exactly what your job is. Just say your profession instead, eg programmer, not chief software architect at microsoft. If people need to know you have money in order to date you, then you need to understand those are "hookups" not "relationships".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 minute ago, Token said:

wise words.

6 minutes ago, Butta said:

1 minute ago, Token said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Then again, it's also dependent on why you date. I date because I want to find someone I click with, not for a fuckbuddy.