Pc 124cb

Suprize

de5a6a6f0c9ec6f29692fa04c65e8409.png.112cfd352b3767857ffa6d6a93a9c8ea.pngPc 124CB  account

211 QP

2 firecapes, torso, void melee/range, dragon defender, ardy hard diarys

Looking for 07gp

am original owner and i have the original email, but it has all my stuff on it so it would  be very hard to switch emails, wondering how much i could get if i kept my email? of course im not 100 postcount yet so i was just wondering if that day ever came; i have 24 days left on the account then im only playing my new pure (I no longer have fun on my main)

ec6dc3ef5032ece726ee11cd2b89af55.png

Edited by Suprize

2 minutes ago, m1tch said:

0gp, you cant even sell here without 100 post count and no ones gonna buy an acc off someone brand new here

2014?? you started 2013? big difference ^_^. , and im asking for a price check on the account not my post count, i know i can't sell it without 100 post count, i even said that in the post ..

what im trying to say is i wouldnt be selling it for 24 days till the membership ran out anyways, and at that point i could have 100 post count by then..

Edited by Suprize

3 minutes ago, Suprize said:

2014?? you started 2013? big difference ^_^. , and im asking for a price check on the account not my post count, i know i can't sell it without 100 post count, i even said that in the post ..

what im trying to say is i wouldnt be selling it for 24 days till the membership ran out anyways, and at that point i could have 100 post count by then..

oh ok then... 1gp