[Sponsor] Pogba's Custom account shop [Zulrah] [Barrow]

Pogba

Welcome to Pogba's Custom Account Shop

I'm here to offer custom account creations to you all, ranging from zulrah accounts or just a quick barrow glove account, we will do our best to ensure you get what you're after and nothing less.  We're very flexible and will try meet all needs. 

Prices - At the moment I'm having a layout made and fixing up some average prices, if you'd like to have a quote or order something post below with your Skype and we can see what we can sort out for you or go ahead and add my Skype from my profile.

TOS
You will pay upfront before any account is started, we can use your accohunt or our own which will be made for you this way. 

If we use your account you will not log into until service is finished or we will cancel your order without a refund. 

If we give a average time zone do not Harass us until the time is up you can ask for updates but don't take the piss. 

All Osbot TOS apply also 

1 hour ago, Pogba said:

TOS
You will pay upfront before any account is started, we can use your accohunt or our own which will be made for you this way. 

If we use your account you will not log into until service is finished or we will cancel your order without a refund. 

If we give a average time zone do not Harass us until the time is up you can ask for updates but don't take the piss. 

All Osbot TOS apply also 

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• Like 1