Programs for running a bot farm?

DEZIGN

I've seen a few people who have programs they made themselves to run farms, starting to get up there myself and opening 20+ clients, assigning the different proxies, finding each account in the bot list and starting a script so that it'll log the account in for me is pretty damn tedious. If there aren't any public solutions to this, are there private ones that people sell?

Edit: Programs aside, are there any tips anyone would like to offer? Even small ones, I know recently I created a macro so that it'd spam open new clients with a press rather than doing it manually. 

Edited by DEZIGN
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, DEZIGN said:

I've seen a few people who have programs they made themselves to run farms, starting to get up there myself and opening 20+ clients, assigning the different proxies, finding each account in the bot list and starting a script so that it'll log the account in for me is pretty damn tedious. If there aren't any public solutions to this, are there private ones that people sell?

Edit: Programs aside, are there any tips anyone would like to offer? Even small ones, I know recently I created a macro so that it'd spam open new clients with a press rather than doing it manually. 

use Explv's bot manager. used this alot in the past. 

1 minute ago, fstyle said:

use Explv's bot manager. used this alot in the past. 

Holy shit that looks amazing. I'll look into it, also thanks for linking to the thread. 

1 minute ago, THS said:

CLI onetrick baby

I googled CLI, still don't know what the hell it is. I'll look into it some more.