Thomas/Dynamite/Cranium

Aaron

18 hours ago, Saiyan said:

After discussion with the staff team, we have concluded that Cranium will not be held liable for the refund of this account as Dynamite was the individual who lied about being the OO. Therefore, Dynamite will be solely refunding the amount he owes to you @Aaron

Cranium will be unbanned.

Also @Dynamite it's not about your other accounts, maybe you're the actual OO of them :think: 

Returning this account is not in question as the security can no longer be guaranteed.

Aaron told me he bought the account for 100M off Cranium therefore 100M at this current period of time will the amount to  refund.

I'll give you until Friday 7PM GMT which is ample time.

Thanks for this, haven't been spoken to on skype by Thomas so I don't know whether or not he's trying or just ignoring the fact now

30 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Thanks for this, haven't been spoken to on skype by Thomas so I don't know whether or not he's trying or just ignoring the fact now

Well he has until Friday 7pm GMT to refund you. So he has time to contemplate of what he's going to do next, whether he's going to refund and take it like a man and admit that he made a mistake, or take the ban for 100 usd..

• Like 2

@Dynamite you say Cranium had recovery information and also knew that you were not the OO but can you provide evidence of him knowing this?

1) I'd like to see evidence of you telling him that you were not the OO and that you bought it from P.A

2) I'd like to see the full 'recovery' information that was sent to him.

oso6NY5.png

1) Dynamite provided me with the recovery information which he sent to cranium.

2) Dynamite said he does not have proof of telling Cranium that he bought it from P.A and that he's not the OO.

3) I tested a recovery and it was denied.

So, it wasn't Cranium who recovered because the information is not enough to recover. 

Therefore, Dynamite has 12 hours from now to refund you.

• Like 1