Thomas/Dynamite/Cranium

Aaron

Just now, Decode said:

@Dynamite seeing as you're the OO, can you please recover the account? 

Although he claims he is the Original Owner he is not, he lied about that.

I don't feel secure having this account nor do I want it back after @Cranium also claimed the email was changed multiple times while in his possession.

14 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Although he claims he is the Original Owner he is not, he lied about that.

I don't feel secure having this account nor do I want it back after @Cranium also claimed the email was changed multiple times while in his possession.

Can you and @Cranium verify how much was paid for the account? (When you bought it)

How come you get to choose whether you want the account back or not. My only job in this instance is to retrieve the account, and give it back "If possible". The next part of the deal is between you and cranium. The claim he has made about "email changed multiple times" is false, and there's no substance to it. Therefore, you shouldn't be able to choose whether you want the account or not. I told you in the beginning, that I didn't like the resell idea, and I explained the possibilities of drama, hence why I was skeptic about this.  I did give him information's and apparently, he didn't save/have them? even though he made it quite clear it was a necessity to get them. Weird if you ask me.  

I told you, that I'll see what I can do, and I've contacted the guy on PA.

5 hours ago, Dynamite said:

How come you get to choose whether you want the account back or not. My only job in this instance is to retrieve the account, and give it back "If possible". The next part of the deal is between you and cranium. The claim he has made about "email changed multiple times" is false, and there's no substance to it. Therefore, you shouldn't be able to choose whether you want the account or not. I told you in the beginning, that I didn't like the resell idea, and I explained the possibilities of drama, hence why I was skeptic about this.  I did give him information's and apparently, he didn't save/have them? even though he made it quite clear it was a necessity to get them. Weird if you ask me.  

I told you, that I'll see what I can do, and I've contacted the guy on PA.

Why did you think it was necessary to lie about being the OO? Let's use your own logic against you, "Oh why can't I just retrieve the account and give it back to him".

1) Because you're not the OO so can you even guarantee it's safety?

2)If you didn't like the idea of 'reselling' why didn't you just say that you were not the owner? You shot yourself in the foot, hence you and cranium will both be held responsible.

If you just didn't lie in the first place you wouldn't be in such a deep situation as you're in right now. 

Also @Aaron can you tell Cranium to post on the dispute instead of replying on skype. Thanks :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saiyan said:

Why did you think it was necessary to lie about being the OO? Let's use your own logic against you, "Oh why can't I just retrieve the account and give it back to him".

1) Because you're not the OO so can you even guarantee it's safety?

2)If you didn't like the idea of 'reselling' why didn't you just say that you were not the owner? You shot yourself in the foot, hence you and cranium will both be held responsible.

If you just didn't lie in the first place you wouldn't be in such a deep situation as you're in right now. 

Also @Aaron can you tell Cranium to post on the dispute instead of replying on skype. Thanks :)

Cranium said something about his daughter in hospital or something.

I asked him to reply but nothing

20 minutes ago, Aaron said:

@Dex @Decode @Saiyan

@Cranium Isn't taking responsibility and claims it isn't his responsibility that the account was recovered and doesn't think he should refund me.

I'll post a screenshot proof when I am on my computer in the next hour, I have sent Saiyan a screenshot

Didn't get anything from you so just post it here please :)

24 hours isn't possible even though I think it's bs that I'm accused of recovering it. Especially with my time schedule atm.

No one else has complained nor made disputes about the 4 other accounts I've sold. 

100m? I thought you said you paid 150m for it?

Edited by Dynamite
needed more explanation.

After discussion with the staff team, we have concluded that Cranium will not be held liable for the refund of this account as Dynamite was the individual who lied about being the OO. Therefore, Dynamite will be solely refunding the amount he owes to you @Aaron

Cranium will be unbanned.

Also @Dynamite it's not about your other accounts, maybe you're the actual OO of them :think: 

Returning this account is not in question as the security can no longer be guaranteed.

Aaron told me he bought the account for 100M off Cranium therefore 100M at this current period of time will the amount to  refund.

I'll give you until Friday 7PM GMT which is ample time.

• Like 5