Safe to bot and play legit?

HexMurder

I'm sure this has been answered a hundred times over but i couldn't find the answer. (probably using wrong keywords) but anyways, i was just wondering if it was safe to have a bot or two running at the same time that i am playing legit on my main account. Same ip. So far i have been either strictly botting or strictly playing on my main. Any insight would be nice. Thanks guys.

Just now, Chikan said:

You should be fine so long as the main isn't botting, I've botted on plenty of accounts while playing on my main, and the main has never been touched. If you're running a bot farm, it's probably still safe to have a mule to interact with the botted accounts.

What's a safe way to trade the gold i gather from my bots to my main? (using same ip for all)

37 minutes ago, HexMurder said:

I'm sure this has been answered a hundred times over but i couldn't find the answer. (probably using wrong keywords) but anyways, i was just wondering if it was safe to have a bot or two running at the same time that i am playing legit on my main account. Same ip. So far i have been either strictly botting or strictly playing on my main. Any insight would be nice. Thanks guys.

i got banned once like this for goldfarming didnt even bot the main