Acc Recovered

bigdicky

5 hours ago, bigdicky said:

What about all the lvls, quest that were done on it and cash on the acc?

I valued the account above 50m. Yes that's what I paid but believe it was sold very cheaply.

Yes the acc has a 2 ban but this simply means it would be suicide to bot it until the ban is gone.

@Madz you will have to refund him 70m for the account. 

Let me know when this has been done. 

I am willing to refund the user in order to remove my TWC and clear my name, however I think 70M is an unfair evaluation. Especially seeing as no fault can be proved, it's still a very likely possibility that bigdicky is attempting to make a profit off his own mistakes, and it's not fair that I have to give him that profit without any proof to support him. Unfortunately, we all know there is not a good way for bigdicky to prove anything.

Regarding the valuation on the account, I highly doubt bigdicky got all of these stats done manually. This leads me to believe a lot of these stats were botted, especially because he clearly received a ban for it. Is botting stats AND getting banned for it actually worth 70M? Especially when I only got paid 50M initially and there is no evidence bigdicky didn't fake recover it himself.

If we truly want an accurate representation of the value of the account, we can see he posted it for sale well over a month ago and it has gotten 0 bids in that time. Nobody wants this account that's been botted and banned. It's not worth much at all, it's especially not worth 70M. 

At the bottom of that thread it's worth noting he states he has the power to change the email on the account. 

I understand account sales are a tricky business, especially when it comes to disputes. Can we at least consider a reasonable price check for the account? Thank you :)

Edited by Madz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Madz said:

I am willing to refund the user in order to remove my TWC and clear my name, however I think 70M is an unfair evaluation. Especially seeing as no fault can be proved, it's still a very likely possibility that bigdicky is attempting to make a profit off his own mistakes, and it's not fair that I have to give him that profit without any proof to support him. Unfortunately, we all know there is not a good way for bigdicky to prove anything.

Regarding the valuation on the account, I highly doubt bigdicky got all of these stats done manually. This leads me to believe a lot of these stats were botted, especially because he clearly received a ban for it. Is botting stats AND getting banned for it actually worth 70M? Especially when I only got paid 50M initially and there is no evidence bigdicky didn't fake recover it himself.

If we truly want an accurate representation of the value of the account, we can see he posted it for sale well over a month ago and it has gotten 0 bids in that time. Nobody wants this account that's been botted and banned. It's not worth much at all, it's especially not worth 70M. 

At the bottom of that thread it's worth noting he states he has the power to change the email on the account. 

I understand account sales are a tricky business, especially when it comes to disputes. Can we at least consider a reasonable price check for the account? Thank you :)

If we were going to base it off of value of the account it'd be a bit more than 70m. This is done on the basis that he purchased the account for 50m. 

Im afraid we wont be changing the valuation. Msg me on skype when you want to refund. 

• Jordan locked this topic