PC Build

Void

12 minutes ago, wwwat said:

I think he could go for a cheaper one and get a better CPU or more ram if he isn't going to play demanding games

if he wants to spend 400+ on a cpu then yeah but I doubt he would want to

also why would would you build a pc for bots when you could just invest that into your own server or workstation depending on what you want

Edited by Jesse
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Montana of 300 said:

Hey;

Building a PC soon - want high specs and around 16GB of RAM to run bots off/test scripts etc.

Budget of around £650 is good ($820).

I will not be running high demanding games; I already have a build in mind just seeing other people's opinions :p

Ideas?

Thanks!

i can sell you my pc for 50dollars LOLOLOL

i5 is a must 8gb ram, gpu depending on your needs, 250gb ssd

12 minutes ago, Jesse said:

this would be a good pc build for a cpu and gpu for his needs but if he is building a pc straight from up new he will probably not have enough money :(

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/ a bit over budget but this is a perfect computer, will run bots test scripts and play any game you want on 1080p. Ofcourse you can get the gtx 1050 ti which is cheaper.

4 minutes ago, AdnaneSen said:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/ a bit over budget but this is a perfect computer, will run bots test scripts and play any game you want on 1080p. Ofcourse you can get the gtx 1050 ti which is cheaper.

Wrong link ^^ get the one at top right

39 minutes ago, AdnaneSen said:

I saw ur pcpart link and yeah that would work but from this list there, its still missing stuff he mite need since I don't know if he is building straight new or just upgrading. 

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I saw ur pcpart link and yeah that would work but from this list there, its still missing stuff he mite need since I don't know if he is building straight new or just upgrading. 

he can port his old storage + random case I mean i'd rather have a shit case and storage and spend more on the gpu/cpu

• Like 1