Daweed did not pay me for nmz service

AdnaneSen

Disputed member: daweed

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/114114-nmz-training-85-95-str/

Explanation: Basically we agreed on 33M for 85-95 str I leveled 1M xp before he got hacked and his bank got cleaned, not my fault ofc. I request my payment of the service since the order was canceled midway by him and no refunds will be given (global t.o.s). 

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/7d659eda86aeb958ba9c399c123e1bd8

https://gyazo.com/a42eacb5307849c2ab03b2328b5dbac0\

https://gyazo.com/ec82dfb4500de0b6bd4fcc08879d4a89

https://gyazo.com/9401ad95bfe23dfebd74c08ba19b5941

once again let me know for any specific evidence. 

Disputed member:

Thread Link:

Explanation:

Evidence:

Firstly , i head to sleep at the time he messaged me as it was already 2 am in the morning .

Secondly , he stole my items which is worth 10m and he got away with it clean and now you want me to pay him 6m , and make him have win-win situation , where i am going through hell , losing 10m to this kid and you want me to pay him 6m more? No way i am gonna pay him , justice aint done over here at all.

Last but not the least , I got the whole picture in my head about his game plan , So he steals my items worth 10m and then pretends to blame on me saying why did i log into the account and shit , makes me insecure about him as i only gave him the password so therefore i am gonna cancel the service since i cant trust this dude anymore and then now he demands for a full service refund according to his knowledge of Global T.O.S shit cant cancel the service midway. Therefore this dude wants to earn 43m ( 10m for items he stole , 33m for service) in a matter of 2.5 days , sorry folks i aint letting that happen :)

• Like 1

We concluded in the last dispute that no party was responsible for the items that went missing.

There's literally no way we can pin this on either of you because then it would be biased and unjust.

Who said he's going to get a full service refund? He only did 1m exp. why would he get paid for something that he didn't do?

You agreed on 6gp exp so that means you owe him 6m osrs you have until Sunday to decide and pay back.

See if you are saying that no one responsible for this , since theres no evidence against him stealing it . Lets put this like this , i lost the items which amounted 10m and since only he was the one who knew the password and the pin and there aint any source of accounting hijacking involve due to the fact that my other accounts were untouch at all so why doesnt he pay me half amount of the items that i lost (5m) and we both bare the liability since no one else knew the password beside us both which is not bias as we both are facing the punishment .

And then after he pays the half amount , I will pay him for the 1m xp he got for my account :)

See if you are saying that no one responsible for this , since theres no evidence against him stealing it . Lets put this like this , i lost the items which amounted 10m and since only he was the one who knew the password and the pin and there aint any source of accounting hijacking involve due to the fact that my other accounts were untouch at all so why doesnt he pay me half amount of the items that i lost (5m) and we both bare the liability since no one else knew the password beside us both which is not bias as we both are facing the punishment .

And then after he pays the half amount , I will pay him for the 1m xp he got for my account :)

Ok and with that logic we can also argue that:

1) You took the items and muled them off

2) Who's not to say someone took the items on your other account? You can't prove that.

It works both ways. Literally, it could have been you or it could have been him.

Now like I said we're all sorry that you lost your items, but he gained 1m exp and he must be paid for it.

woah man woah man, like your logic over there mod :)

let's see when someone does that to you, and how will you solve the matter :)

I am not saying I won't pay him for the service he has done, All I am saying that he should bare the liability too Since 1) he was servicing on my account 

2) and only he knew that password

If you are trying to say that I am framing him, Others have serviced on my account lately also which had more than 10m worth items in bank but nothing happened at that moment then why will I frame him? So, I guess no one should ever hire someone to do service with expensive items in game then since people like this can just take items away and pretend to be innocent and enjoy the free money + the service provider .

if this case happens in the future , All i am trying to say is that both the account owner and service provider should bare the liability for this situation.

My logic is on point, yours is not.

That dispute was SETTLED. We cant prove who took the items, just because you ordered from someone else doesn't rule out the fact that you didn't take your own items this time.

Like I said, you pay him for what he did. If you do not pay 6m by monday you'll just get banned.

• Like 1

I am just saying both of us should face the liability not only the owner of the account :)

I don't mind getting banned at all because I am right! Just gonna be sad that i worked very hard in order to get those feedbacks but i guess sometimes we shall expect the unexpected. If only Devry was here, he could have proved my dedication that i put towards doing service for people's account! 

Stupid of you to think that I will be awake till 5:30 in the morning to frame someone , just to make him pay me??? LOLOLOLOLemote32342.png

I am just saying both of us should face the liability not only the owner of the account :)

I don't mind getting banned at all because I am right! Just gonna be sad that i worked very hard in order to get those feedbacks but i guess sometimes we shall expect the unexpected. If only Devry was here, he could have proved my dedication that i put towards doing service for people's account! 

Stupid of you to think that I will be awake till 5:30 in the morning to frame someone , just to make him pay me??? LOLOLOLOLemote32342.png

Last chance.

You really think i'm favouring the guy? we're going on based on facts not assumptions.

He gained 1m exp and the agreed price was 6gp exp.

That's a fact.

What also is a fact is that you gave him a specific password and he knew the bank pin that's another fact.

However, this is the assumption(s):

1) He took the items

2) You took the items

3) A 3rd party on your end took the items

4) A 3rd party on his end took the items

Now,  pay him 6m by monday or get banned for scamming 6m... thinking.png

Hahahhahah scamming for 6m VSuShjF.gif

I wouldn't be buying 50m now then emote32342.png

But yah as u said there ain't evidence that  I can proof him that he stole the items , sadly only if Jagex can provide me the IP addresses that would have been great .

I have messaged the support team but lets hope for the best I guess :)

Hahahhahah scamming for 6m VSuShjF.gif

I wouldn't be buying 50m now then emote32342.png

But yah as u said there ain't evidence that  I can proof him that he stole the items , sadly only if Jagex can provide me the IP addresses that would have been great .

I have messaged the support team but lets hope for the best I guess :)

They wont release any information you think will be remotely useful.