Scammed by divica.

DeconBlur

http://prntscr.com/dx3hlq skype name

Explanation of trade - 304m for 2128m rs3, they took my 07 then were like ''heres 4m back'' because i apparently am someone who was on there website who scammed/tried scamming idk

conversation -

*Hidden*

So yeah..literally just took my 304m, accused me of being a guy, give me 4m back and blocked me..?

I will happily explain what happened.

This piece of shit made an order on our website and sent a fake Neteller email to us (it was my mistake for delivering and not noticing it was from an @@gmail)

Here you can find everything about the order:

Fake receipt: 

(I'm pretty sure I can get the IP from emails also, if someone knows how let me know)

Then, if you were to Skype resolve the Skype who contacted us not 2 minutes after me delivering 300m to someone who tried to scam us:

(His Skype resolve on the left, I'm sure another admin/mod can also use the Skype resolver and see for theirselves)

He also mentions in his conversations that he needed to make new mules (I wonder why.. didn't want me to recognize the RSN)

So, if anyone should be reported it should be this piece of shit. 

*Evidence Hidden*

• Like 8

I will happily explain what happened.

This piece of shit made an order on our website and sent a fake Neteller email to us (it was my mistake for delivering and not noticing it was from an @@gmail)

Here you can find everything about the order:

Fake receipt: 

(I'm pretty sure I can get the IP from emails also, if someone knows how let me know)

Then, if you were to Skype resolve the Skype who contacted us not 2 minutes after me delivering 300m to someone who tried to scam us:

(His Skype resolve on the left, I'm sure another admin/mod can also use the Skype resolver and see for theirselves)

He also mentions in his conversations that he needed to make new mules (I wonder why.. didn't want me to recognize the RSN)

So, if anyone should be reported it should be this piece of shit. 

*Evidence Hidden*

First of all id like to point out this isn't my only osbot account as some people were asking, my other one i can't access on a pc,

Fake reciept - wasnt me so i don't know who you are

Skype resolve point - Yeah the reciept you shown me had an ip which was previously resolved from my skype as a ''last ip'' it wasnt my current one. I'd also like to say skype resolves aren't even accurate anymore,

And I didn't say i needed to make mules, i said i had to buy bonds to trade members items in ge to be able to sell, which were things i had botted over the night, i swap 07 and take rs3 as you can see from my other accounts recent feedback