Dispute @House

Sofakin

The reason i was TWC'd was to get me to see this as i was on holiday and he thought i ran away to Mexico VSuShjF.gif

We have resolved the issue that is why my TWC should be removed :)

Also it does affect me since i can not run multiple instances of the client which i have access to with my VIP.

I understand it might be frustrating for you but we'll keep you in TWC until this is resolved, it shouldn't hinder you in being able to help this guy out considering one instance of the script will be enough for testing purposes to see if your fixes worked :)

If you do run into complications, just pm me here or on skype and we'll see what we can do about the TWC, but for now it will stay.

I understand it might be frustrating for you but we'll keep you in TWC until this is resolved, it shouldn't hinder you in being able to help this guy out considering one instance of the script will be enough for testing purposes to see if your fixes worked :)

If you do run into complications, just pm me here or on skype and we'll see what we can do about the TWC, but for now it will stay.

My point was that it is resolved unless i misunderstood what sofakin is saying and what we are talking about.

I told him that his post was not clear about it being resolved by just saying to remove my TWC so he will probably post soon about it.

Also it does hinder me since i can not run multiple instances / access VIP i payed for. This is needed for me because multiple instances are required to run in order for me to further work on the errors which came up while i was away and which he wants fixed.

(muling support and such requires this sort of client functionality and if you want i will gladly argue and show you how so)

Again the dispute was not made because of a bad service or a problem of such nature but rather that he thought i left him alone while i was just on holiday as i have said multiple times to multiple people before i left as well as to him.

Sofakin agrees to remove my TWC and should be posting soon to clear up that him and i are cool and nothing is wrong!

TL:DR 

@SofaKin made this dispute and requested me to be placed under TWC in so i can see it.

I requested him to be clear about the outcome of this on here and he should be posting soon! :)

• Like 1

My point was that it is resolved unless i misunderstood what sofakin is saying and what we are talking about.

I told him that his post was not clear about it being resolved by just saying to remove my TWC so he will probably post soon about it.

Also it does hinder me since i can not run multiple instances / access VIP i payed for. This is needed for me because multiple instances are required to run in order for me to further work on the errors which came up while i was away and which he wants fixed.

(muling support and such requires this sort of client functionality and if you want i will gladly argue and show you how so)

Again the dispute was not made because of a bad service or a problem of such nature but rather that he thought i left him alone while i was just on holiday as i have said multiple times to multiple people before i left as well as to him.

Sofakin agrees to remove my TWC and should be posting soon to clear up that him and i are cool and nothing is wrong!

TL:DR 

@SofaKin made this dispute and requested me to be placed under TWC in so i can see it.

I requested him to be clear about the outcome of this on here and he should be posting soon! :)

I don't see any harm in removing your TWC so I removed it. As far as I can see your VIP is still expired and the invoice from 2 January is still pending.

• Like 1