When is mirror mode going to be fixed?

thechuck

what

do you even know what a stack trace is

Mirror mode duplicates the attached client state (OSBuddy in this case), and does it's computations within the clone, there won't be any reference to anything external within the attached client.

Any exceptions happen in the instance

Edited by Abuse

Mirror mode duplicates the attached client state (OSBuddy in this case), and does it's computations within the clone, there won't be any reference to anything external within the attached client.

Any exceptions happen in the instance

To the best of my knowledge mirror mode operates using the Attach API. I'm not sure if you're familiar with it, or even if you have any sort of programming experience outside of basic goldfarming scripts (going off your user title here) but if you do you should understand the loaded agent is running within the target JVM.

Even if they've switched it up and do things differently now (native C++ lib with JNI?) it's still quite easy for Jagex to detect. Scanning processes, it's modules, etc. You'd have to do some fancy API hooking to even begin covering up your tracks.

• Like 1

To the best of my knowledge mirror mode operates using the Attach API. I'm not sure if you're familiar with it, or even if you have any sort of programming experience outside of basic goldfarming scripts (going off your user title here) but if you do you should understand the loaded agent is running within the target JVM.

Even if they've switched it up and do things differently now (native C++ lib with JNI?) it's still quite easy for Jagex to detect. Scanning processes, it's modules, etc. You'd have to do some fancy API hooking to even begin covering up your tracks.

Yes, you are correct. Mirror mode more than likely uses the attach api (Or a lower level implementation of it), however it is not possible to get any valuable information about attached agents, which means that, to my knowledge, it's impossible to detect OSBot using common methods.

Of course process scanning is a way out, but Jagex doesn't do that.

Yes, you are correct. Mirror mode more than likely uses the attach api (Or a lower level implementation of it), however it is not possible to get any valuable information about attached agents, which means that, to my knowledge, it's impossible to detect OSBot using common methods.

Of course process scanning is a way out, but Jagex doesn't do that.

Ok, again, I don't think you know what you're talking about. Read the documentation, write some sample applications and play around with it.

Jagex used window title enumeration awhile back so saying "Jagex doesn't do that" is just naive. If any of us knew what Jagex did we'd have an undetectable bot (inubot ftw).

Weird, mirror client doesn't matter at all. Yet i've been botting an account for the past 2 months on mirror mode, then I start using stealth injection 3 days ago and get a temp ban? 

I can agree,

I also was motivated to buy VIP because of this function, but for now it seems I'm going to wait a little bit

• Like 1

Using their client DOES seem to reduce the ban rate. Had suicide bots running with a different botting client that uses the same technique (but as primary and only) for dayzzz. It just seems like more of a 'legit' player if I say so myself.

But, of course, if you complete a quest, do some changing up once in a couple hours you'll get much, much more further.

Edited by Vichy