Looking for Maxed main, w/ B gloves, f cape, torso, D defender, full void sets, the whole 9 yards.

heshkilla

Hey, Im looking to purchase a MAXED main (99 att, str, def, hp,) (96 magic and 94 range, 70 prayer, 80 herblore and

82+ slayer and at least +1750 or higher total level accomplished) almost a lot of the achievement diary done, very high slayer, hunter, fishing, mining, prayer, magic, runecrafting,  and ranged levels.

Maxed combat overall. I would also like the account to have full void Mage, range, and melee, as well as a fire cape and a dragon defenderatleast a couple hundred thousand nmz points in stockThe more untradeables the better. Thanks.

Will be paying in a LOT OF $USD  IF YOU READ AND COMPREHEND THE POST THAT I ONLY WANT A MAXED MAIN WITH BASICALLY MAXED STATS AND ATLEAST 1750  TOTAL LEVEL OR I WILL DECLINE 

Hey, Im looking to purchase a MAXED main (99 att, str, def, hp,) (96 magic and 94 range, 70 prayer, 80 herblore and

82+ slayer and at least +1750 or higher total level accomplished) almost a lot of the achievement diary done, very high slayer, hunter, fishing, mining, prayer, magic, runecrafting,  and ranged levels.

Maxed combat overall. I would also like the account to have full void Mage, range, and melee, as well as a fire cape and a dragon defenderatleast a couple hundred thousand nmz points in stockThe more untradeables the better. Thanks.

Will be paying in a LOT OF $USD  IF YOU READ AND COMPREHEND THE POST THAT I ONLY WANT A MAXED MAIN WITH BASICALLY MAXED STATS AND ATLEAST 1750  TOTAL LEVEL OR I WILL DECLINE 

if you'd need to exchange your USD to OSRS

Feel free to visit www.RealistGold.com

Other than that you won't probably have anyone willing to sell you a max main with your current rep.

no1 will sell you a high leveld account for pp, if you could offer gold then its another thing

How ironic. People won't sell accounts for PP because of the chargeback risk but are forgetting the fact that an account is recoverable too, a lot easier and also after several years. Paypal you can only recover within like 45 days (?). Lols.

How ironic. People won't sell accounts for PP because of the chargeback risk but are forgetting the fact that an account is recoverable too, a lot easier and also after several years. Paypal you can only recover within like 45 days (?). Lols.

because paypal is a risk people dont want to take, 

account recovery is something that is, nothing we can change.

Why would I risk my account for a chargeback? its not like he can train it since he is pretty much looking for maxed account. 

• Like 1

because paypal is a risk people dont want to take, 

account recovery is something that is, nothing we can change.

Why would I risk my account for a chargeback? its not like he can train it since he is pretty much looking for maxed account. 

He's looking for a max combat one, there's 23 skills, I'm sure there's shit he can get one. Let's say he pays you $100 for yours, he trains it, increases its value to $200, has stuff on it worth another $200. You decide to fuck him over, sure he might be able to chargeback his money, but you'll get some free training and your account back. The buyer is taking the bigger risk here. Of course there is also the risk of him getting the account banned and charging back his money. If I'm buying an account and seller won't do PP then no deal, equal risks should be taken.

He's looking for a max combat one, there's 23 skills, I'm sure there's shit he can get one. Let's say he pays you $100 for yours, he trains it, increases its value to $200, has stuff on it worth another $200. You decide to fuck him over, sure he might be able to chargeback his money, but you'll get some free training and your account back. The buyer is taking the bigger risk here. Of course there is also the risk of him getting the account banned and charging back his money. If I'm buying an account and seller won't do PP then no deal, equal risks should be taken.

im just saying that no1 will sell that kind of account for paypal, what if he bots it and gets it banned then chargeback?

he got 1 fb, just saying. ask anyone with 50+ rep

• 2 weeks later...