Cruz vs Garbrandt-Thoughts?

Miesha

I was going for Garbrandt I just like going for the underdog. But I had no idea the performance would be like that. I figured cruz would out point him but that performance was amazing.

And the Rousey fight we all knew what was going to happen there, I just didn't expect 48 seconds.

Wasn't Cruz like P4P #2?

Cody was getting a lot of hate and nobody thought Cruz would lose but.... this is MMA after all.

I think the best thing for Cruz is to let TJ and Cody to battle it out and get the rematch after :p

Wasn't Cruz like P4P #2?

Cody was getting a lot of hate and nobody thought Cruz would lose but.... this is MMA after all.

I think the best thing for Cruz is to let TJ and Cody to battle it out and get the rematch after :p

Yeah I'd be interested in seeing tj against cody.

Cruz should be p4p #2 but conor mcgregor is right now despite never defending a title and getting a free title shot at 155.

Shits retarded star ting to become like the wwe or something.

What do you mean? I was just asking about what you guys thought about the fight. May have worded it wrong. I watched it live though.

I've watched cruz in numerous fights and what he said about cody being 1 dimensional I thought was bs but I didn;t expect the fight to be that 1 way. Yeah I was just wondering why you'd post this now and not maybe a couple of hours after the fight as it would of still been hypy.

I've watched cruz in numerous fights and what he said about cody being 1 dimensional I thought was bs but I didn;t expect the fight to be that 1 way. Yeah I was just wondering why you'd post this now and not maybe a couple of hours after the fight as it would of still been hypy.

Oh yeah tbh i just cant stop rewatching the highlights. I've never seen Cruz worked like that.

• Administrator

I honestly thought if it was a decision cruz would easily win. He was just late on everything and Cody looked pretty fast. I'm not sure if that was because cody wasn't being aggressive, and I'm assuming thats all cruz planned for. I'm assuming the rematch will be a pretty good one if they give it to him or if tj gets the fight. I love to watch all 3 of them fight, so either way I'm satisfied. Ronda was ronda, can't box, can't kick, can't take a punch. She has never been hit before like that and when she was she got killed by holly and holly can't punch like Amanda. We basically knew ronda had one chance and that was to take her down without getting hit before or it was all over. Not surprised it didn't last one minute, but I could have seen it going either way. Ronda throwing her and armbarring in 1 minute or getting ko'd like she did.

• Like 1

I honestly thought if it was a decision cruz would easily win. He was just late on everything and Cody looked pretty fast. I'm not sure if that was because cody wasn't being aggressive, and I'm assuming thats all cruz planned for. I'm assuming the rematch will be a pretty good one if they give it to him or if tj gets the fight. I love to watch all 3 of them fight, so either way I'm satisfied. Ronda was ronda, can't box, can't kick, can't take a punch. She has never been hit before like that and when she was she got killed by holly and holly can't punch like Amanda. We basically knew ronda had one chance and that was to take her down without getting hit before or it was all over. Not surprised it didn't last one minute, but I could have seen it going either way. Ronda throwing her and armbarring in 1 minute or getting ko'd like she did.

I share similar opinions. I think he will have his hands full with TJ but I have a feeling Tj could get knocked out pretty easy. Tj is extremely fast though so who knows.