In Light Of..

BrainDeadGenius

nice WRX, i was thinking about getting one of those.

STi even, and it's a great car. Granted, the STi gets ~23mpg versus up to ~30mpg for the non-STi WRX. But, 300bhp is nice too. I just had the winter tires put on the other day, so it'll be nice to see how much better it handles in the snow when I leave for work in a couple hours at the end of this storm. It handled pretty well on unpaved roads with summer tires on.

• Like 1

STi even, and it's a great car. Granted, the STi gets ~23mpg versus up to ~30mpg for the non-STi WRX. But, 300bhp is nice too. I just had the winter tires put on the other day, so it'll be nice to see how much better it handles in the snow when I leave for work in a couple hours at the end of this storm. It handled pretty well on unpaved roads with summer tires on.

not bad, I'd have to get the STI as well if I were to get one but i'd end up getting into street racing again and I'd miss off-roading 

not bad, I'd have to get the STI as well if I were to get one but i'd end up getting into street racing again and I'd miss off-roading 

I want to do some upgrading, but at the same time I don't because I don't want to build it, and I don't want to deal with that shit.

As of right now, I've upgraded to all LED lighting, changing the rear turn signal / reverse light, changing the intake, and did a cat-back. Good mods, not intensive, and the only money hole was the cat-back of course. I push 18 pounds of boost without being tuned, and that's plenty (although not as fun if I were to have more :doge:). And I try to keep the car off sport mode... but it's fun. Could do a bit of off-roading.

• Like 2

I want to do some upgrading, but at the same time I don't because I don't want to build it, and I don't want to deal with that shit.

As of right now, I've upgraded to all LED lighting, changing the rear turn signal / reverse light, changing the intake, and did a cat-back. Good mods, not intensive, and the only money hole was the cat-back of course. I push 18 pounds of boost without being tuned, and that's plenty (although not as fun if I were to have more doge.png). And I try to keep the car off sport mode... but it's fun. Could do a bit of off-roading.

Iv'e always been into modifying too ever since i bought my 06' Mustang 3 years ago. I have a 2k16 Jeep Wrangler now and already have plan for a 4" lift, 35x12.50" tires front and rear bumpers, aftermarket fenders, replace all stock lights with LEDs etc. It has less than 900km on it and i've already done a muffler and resonator delete.

Edited by RDM

Iv'e always been into modifying too ever since i bought my 06' Mustang 3 years ago. I have a 2k16 Jeep Wrangler now and already have plan for a 4" lift, 35x12.50" tires front and rear bumpers, aftermarket fenders, replace all stock lights with LEDs etc. It has less than 900km on it and i've already done a muffler and resonator delete.

Now I understand the offroading. I'd love a jeep. Parents used to own a 95 Wrangler, 4 banger. Jeeps are expensive as hell though.

My STi is a 2017, just under 5k miles.

Edited by BrainDeadGenius