Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

2 minutes ago, SonPk0 said:

When fishing sharks at fishing guild, there is no way to ensure it chooses a Shark spot instead of Swordfish or Tuna.

It does work flawlessly dont get me wrong, but like I say whenever i watch it, it will go for the nearest harpoon spot which a lot of the time is the sword/tuna spot. 

If the actions are identical then the script can't differentiate between them

On 1/27/2019 at 4:42 PM, mocque said:

Bank broken. After the bot put the stuff in the bank, it walk few steps then standing all the time.

Exactly what this user said, @Juggles .. :( Please fix bro

Also, @Juggles How can we make this script cook the caught salmon? I recall a few months ago, after catching, it would cook? Or am I thinking of another script?

2 minutes ago, _zyzz said:

Exactly what this user said, @Juggles .. :( Please fix bro

Also, @Juggles How can we make this script cook the caught salmon? I recall a few months ago, after catching, it would cook? Or am I thinking of another script?

The script never cooked. ARe you starting it in the fishing area?

21 minutes ago, Juggles said:

The script never cooked. ARe you starting it in the fishing area?

Oh, my bad. 

Yes, so I am fishing at Barbarian Village, near Edgeville. I have fly fishing rod and feather. I go to the spot, which when hovering, it says "Rod Fishing spot", I type that into the first box then the second box I type "Fly fishing rod", but nothing happens... I have to manually started fishing first, then start the script. Even then, my character continues to fish because I had manually done it. Then, if I have power fishing selecting, it'll drop all the fish, but won't do anything afterwards. Similarly, if I have power fishing unchecked, it'll walk to bank in Edgeville, deposit then walk back only half way and stop. Never reached the fishing spot again... Very odd. 

Edited by _zyzz

11 hours ago, _zyzz said:

Oh, my bad. 

Yes, so I am fishing at Barbarian Village, near Edgeville. I have fly fishing rod and feather. I go to the spot, which when hovering, it says "Rod Fishing spot", I type that into the first box then the second box I type "Fly fishing rod", but nothing happens... I have to manually started fishing first, then start the script. Even then, my character continues to fish because I had manually done it. Then, if I have power fishing selecting, it'll drop all the fish, but won't do anything afterwards. Similarly, if I have power fishing unchecked, it'll walk to bank in Edgeville, deposit then walk back only half way and stop. Never reached the fishing spot again... Very odd. 

I'm pretty sure the action is "Lure" not "Fly fishing rod"