Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made new account for fishing only and currently using this, will come back and update.

E: currently 30 fishing since its f2p im just doing shrimp behind lumbridge, banking was eh so I went with dropping (on my hcim FeelsBad)

E2: 40 fishing added xp ss doesnt show full hr/xp since i stopped it twice or so

4.PNG

Edited by sdrfx999

• 2 weeks later...

I have gone from 48 fishing to 85 in less than 4 days at barb fishing.

I did an 18 hour session with no breaks

+

14 hour session 

+

a couple 5 hour stints.

Doing this on a maxed pure lol and I will post some screenshots of my big sessions once I reach 99 fishing.

To everyone saying they getting banned I recommend getting 48 legit and doing barb till 99 I got 99 fishing suiciding on my main over a year ago doing barb fishing aswel with this bot.

Anything that makes money or any account that hasn't had considerable hours played on it in my oppinion is asking to get banned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 3:55 AM, GrandeLutje said:

Tnx for the script. It worked perfect doing net & bait in Draynor.  Banking doesn't work at Baberian village at all, it stops on the way back from the bank to the fishing spot and just stands still.  Is there anything i can do about it? 

How'd you get it to work?

Ive tried Fishing Spot, fishing spot, Fishing spot

And Net, net, Small net, Small Net

But all my character does just stands there ;/

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 4:56 AM, R3T4Rd3D said:

Anything that makes money or any account that hasn't had considerable hours played on it in my oppinion is asking to get banned.

But some mains/pures will use an alt account in this way, creating a low level to do nothing but fish, and they will sit there and do it legit, so what would the difference be with this compared to botting? Ive just made a bot go from 1-37 so far