Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

On 12/15/2018 at 1:48 AM, enz said:

net fishing still aint working

33 minutes ago, enz said:

nothing works at all :( can i get a trial on your paid one?

Are you guys trolls? Just tested shrimps, trout, lobster and swordfish and they all work

Also there is no paid version to this script :???:

• Boge 1

4 minutes ago, loki_ck said:

Hi sorry, I am new here. I am facing issues with the script when trying to fish shrimps at draynor village. Anyone have this issues? It just doesn't move. Also i notice i still have the name component when keying the details.

@Jweezy can help you. 

Ive tested the script and it working flawlessly. YOu are setting up the GUI wrong if it isn't working 

you start the script near location, type the fishing spot name and the action. You can get this By hovering the spot 

6 minutes ago, fastaf said:

Not sure what I am doing wrong. How can I get it to lure fish at barb village near varrock?

Hover your mouse over the fishing spot, look to the top left corner of your client, read the words it says in yellow (at Barb Village it should be "Rod Fishing spot" or something like that", type them words in, then for action type "Lure" or "Bait" or w/e you're wanting to do. If you want to powerfish, click the ticky box with "powerfishing" wrote next to it. Then start and you're good to go.

Edited by LostOtaku
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, LostOtaku said:

Hover your mouse over the fishing spot, look to the top left corner of your client, read the words it says in yellow (at Barb Village it should be "Rod Fishing spot" or something like that", type them words in, then for action type "Lure" or "Bait" or w/e you're wanting to do. If you want to powerfish, click the ticky box with "powerfishing" wrote next to it. Then start and you're good to go.

thats what I do but it just stays still

Edit: this is what I type in and it does nothing: https://gyazo.com/9a7c0b601d2fb68695aea7e6c138ccf5

Edited by fastaf