Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

I'm a big fan of your work with that specific combat script you made. I recently just started this fishing script and ran 20+ hours power fishing with little to no problems. The only problem that I saw was when "Cage" fishing at karamja island its only focused on one side of the dock when the fish pool changes to the other side of the deck the bot stops and waits until the fish pool is spawned back on the side it recognizes. Keep up the great work big fan!

On 5/21/2018 at 5:29 PM, Juggles said:

Works fine. Read OP thread for info 

Hiya, I'm also trying this script at barbarian village without any success. I don't think it's recognizing the "Lure" command. (I have tried "lure" "Lure", Lure, lure and Lure Rod Fishing spot) Bait ("Bait, bait") is also not working as a command. This is both with and without powerfishing option selected.

I think it is linked to built in random event solvers.....

Logger shows this only:

[INFO][Bot #1][06/05 07:08:56 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!

It does automatically drop fish when inventory is full (after manually starting fishing), and it displays xp gains etc. correctly, but not restarting fishing.

hope this helps you to fix it :-) It's unfortunately not usable until that point

57 minutes ago, Arabaesque said:

Hiya, I'm also trying this script at barbarian village without any success. I don't think it's recognizing the "Lure" command. (I have tried "lure" "Lure", Lure, lure and Lure Rod Fishing spot) Bait ("Bait, bait") is also not working as a command. This is both with and without powerfishing option selected.

I think it is linked to built in random event solvers.....

Logger shows this only:

[INFO][Bot #1][06/05 07:08:56 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!

It does automatically drop fish when inventory is full (after manually starting fishing), and it displays xp gains etc. correctly, but not restarting fishing.

hope this helps you to fix it :-) It's unfortunately not usable until that point

The script has anti ban implemented into it so that you can AFK fish. Basically you click the fishing spot and it will do the rest. This is the most elite antiban you can have.