Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

1 hour ago, Flax said:

What action do I use if I want it to catch sharks? I type 'Harpoon' but that just makes it fish for swordfish/tuna.

How do real players tell the difference between fishing sharks or swordfish/tuna if the actions are the same? 

Kind of confused if they have everything the exact same. 

Sorry I don't play rs 

21 minutes ago, Juggles said:

How do real players tell the difference between fishing sharks or swordfish/tuna if the actions are the same? 

Kind of confused if they have everything the exact same. 

Sorry I don't play rs 

Fishing spot that you can fish sharks have 2 options

1 - Net;  2 - Harpoon

Fishing spot that can fish Tuna and Swordies have these 2 option

1 - Lure; 2 - Harpoon

Using this script to powerfish on my f2p test acc. Looks live very clean and stable script. I like how it drops fish too. Perfect powerfisher.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

Fishing spot that you can fish sharks have 2 options

1 - Net;  2 - Harpoon

Fishing spot that can fish Tuna and Swordies have these 2 option

1 - Lure; 2 - Harpoon

Using this script to powerfish on my f2p test acc. Looks live very clean and stable script. I like how it drops fish too. Perfect powerfisher.

Thanks, appreciate it. 

Script breaks when fishing in Karamja. When it gets full invent, goes to pay for ship. Walks to Draynor bank (Should be deposit bank in port Sarim instead), Then deposits all the raw fishes & Coins expect cage/harpoon etc. It doesn't move until it sees coins in invent. Walks to port and goes to karamja no problem, but then breaks again when near the fishing area due to not finding the fishing spot. Scripts looks good but the above mentioned would make it even more great ;). Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. Keep up the good work.

Edited by mDx
Left some Information

5 minutes ago, mDx said:

Script breaks when fishing in Karamja. When it gets full invent, goes to pay for ship. Walks to Draynor bank (Should be deposit bank in port Sarim instead), Then deposits all the raw fishes & Coins expect cage/harpoon etc. It doesn't move until it sees coins in invent. Walks to port and goes to karamja no problem, but then breaks again when near the fishing area due to not finding the fishing spot. Scripts looks good but the above mentioned would make it even more great ;). Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. Keep up the good work.

Didn't even know webWalking supported the karajama boat tbh. 

I'l add it to keep the coins in the inventory sometime this week then. 

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 1