Swindle Dispute

otang

Disputed member: Swindle

Thread Link:  http://osbot.org/forum/topic/71910-high-level-voidpotential-zerker-account-for-sale/

Explanation: So this happened awhile back, I messaged a admin when it first occurred and Swindle was put on trade with caution. I bought this account off Swindle for 30m rsgp equivalent to $60 at the time. He gave me the log in email "¨hidden*" and all was good. I changed the username of the account to "Borrowing" took a break came back and still had access to the account, then one day last December I was kicked off the game to later find out the account was recovered. I came on here and saw he hadn't been active so I gave him neg rep. I recently just got back from a rs break and logged on here to see that Dex messaged me alittle over a month ago regarding the rep I gave swindle awhile back, he told me I can make a dispute thread so here I am.

Evidence: Sadly the skype conversations are lost due to a new computer and how long ago this was. but I have the evidence from this site:

in the first set of messages I sent him about the account 

UcIB6Br.jpg

Him saying we were talking on skype as I would like to buy the account (from thread link)

TpajuPa.jpg

Him Confirming that we were talking on skype about me buying the account

BIJkier.jpg

Him saying the account was sold

hJs1voP.jpg

Me giving him rep from buying the account

GNINzhT.jpg

Him giving me rep for buying his account

Y2lHxWn.jpg