Spiderman Dispute

Drewyboyo

@Nick can you stick to your dispute against him.

You guys are posting everything in one dispute and it is confusing.

This is what im going to do,

For the bank seeing as we can't prove who took the items etc or what was even on the bank to start with, i'm going to add a +10m seeing as he admitted to it.

The account 180M + 10m = 190m.

I will pricecheck the services that were done on the account and add that on also which should give us a sum we can base your refund amount on.

But as I said @@Nick/spiderman keep the account talk to the other dispute.

I provided my screenshots of the 3 services I did, torso, half torso, and fcape, he needs to show his side of the skype convo to a mod, NO SCREENSHOTS, I WILL GLADLY COPY AND PASTE MY CONVERSATIONS TO SHOW THEY ARE NOT FAKE, SPIDEY IS PLENTY SHADY AND IT IS COMPLETELY EASY TO EDIT TEXT OVER.

Requesting Spiderman to provide these screenshots of the services in question.

Sure just let me open up skype, a fake convo with someone else, screenshot a chat and paste it over in photoshop, neat. I'm completely willing to show you my actual convos in sharescreens or copy and paste in skype so it quotes him. I dont want spidey to just paste over another chat bubble rofl. You guys seem to believe anything at this point from his point of view, "10m on the account."

Sure just let me open up skype, a fake convo with someone else, screenshot a chat and paste it over in photoshop, neat. I'm completely willing to show you my actual convos in sharescreens or copy and paste in skype so it quotes him. I dont want spidey to just paste over another chat bubble rofl. You guys seem to believe anything at this point from his point of view, "10m on the account."

That's because he admitted it so we can literally use that as proof against him.

It's like confessing to a crime.

If you don't trust him then, tell me who those services were for, i'll tell them to reply here and they can show proof also.

If you don't trust him then, tell me who those services were for, i'll tell them to reply here and they can show proof also.

I'd love to if I knew who I even did services for. wub.png

Lol, so you don't know who you did them for.. :/

Well, I guess you'll have to go check on his thread and see who ordered what etc. I doubt he is going to say who ordered them.

Lol, so you don't know who you did them for.. :/

Well, I guess you'll have to go check on his thread and see who ordered what etc. I doubt he is going to say who ordered them.

If he refuses to provide evidence, its my job to guess who I worked for out of them? Are you kidding me Saiyan? I don't wanna turn my caps on like in pm BUT SERIOUSLY? It's his job to match them to the timestamps and dates of the orders he gave me, or confess and refund nick and I. It's not my job to spend all day on this dispute WHEN HE IS THE SCAMMER. What the fuck? Trying to watch my language but this is so unjust.

If he REFUSES or is "UNABLE" to provide evidence, he is guilty until proven innocent based off the evidence I have. Quit giving special perks to long time members with high feedback, he can't scam for free? emote32342.png emote32342.png emote32342.png

Me giving him special perks? Get a fucking grip.

It's not my job to go through hundreds of his orders to find out who ordered what.. 

Im asking you to help also and pinpoint the people who ordered what

So instead of calling me biased, do your work also, dont piss me off.

• Like 4

Never once said its your job, you yourself said its fishy, its his job to defend himself then. If you also agree that he is fishy then that should indicate that he should have to provide evidence to defend himself or he would be considered guilty, I should not have to hunt and guess for orders which may not be true or correct by my guessing

Never once said its your job, you yourself said its fishy, its his job to defend himself then. If you also agree that he is fishy then that should indicate that he should have to provide evidence to defend himself or he would be considered guilty, I should not have to hunt and guess for orders which may not be true or correct by my guessing

He has 24 hours to provide screenshots of those skype chats