Webwalking|Walking, the position the mouse is suppose to click.

shyrus

I don't know how to explain, so I'm going to give an example:

Let's suppose I'm on Varrok (or anywhere) and I want to walk to Lumbridge. I will create a Webwalking event and I'm going to put Lumbridge position, so my character will walk untill Lumbridge, clicking few times on mini-map.

My question is, how do I know the posX/posY I'm going to click on mini-map? Is there any function that returns it? I just want to use the Webwalking to return me the position(s) I am suppose to click to walk until a place. I do not want the Webwalking to click for me.

I got the same question about a item on the floor, I want to get it, but I want to use a command like "mouse.click(posX, posY)", instead of using the normal way. So, how do I return this posX and posY?

Thanks a lot

PS: if you are wondering why I wanna do this, is because I want to test a diferent mouse movemnt pattern. I want to see if banrate is related to this. I'm going to create a f2p cowhide farmer (which should be instantly banned) with very weird movement pattern to see if it affects the ban rate.

I think this will help you a lot,

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/111003-basic-walking-webwalking-tutorial-a-simple-concept/

https://explv.github.io/

Goodluck bro keep at it

Also to find mouse.click(x,y) go to your debugger settings and click 'Mouse Position' will give you the exact place the mouse is sitting.

Edit: Heres some groundItem example

GroundItem item = getGroundItems().closest("Iron ore");
  if (item != null) {
  item.interact("Take");
  sleep(random(2100, 2500));
}
Edited by Bamboozled
  • Like 2

WebWalkEvent doesn't have that option because it involves many things not related to just positions (e.g. opening doors, using charter boats, etc). You can use a WalkingEvent, however. WalkingEvent has the getPath() method that will return a List<Position> that you can use.

Also, you can click on a tile by using:

mouse.click(new MiniMapTileDestination(getBot(), Position x))

or

mouse.click(new MainScreenTileDestination(getBot(), Position x))

Though I can tell you that this will undoubtedly not have an effect on banrates, it's still good to know this stuff if you want to use the OSBot API :)

• Like 1

GroundItem item = getGroundItems().closest("Iron ore");
  if (item != null) {
  item.interact("Take");
  sleep(random(2100, 2500));
}

Bamboozled, instead of using item.interact("Take"), I like to use something like mouse.click(item.posX, item.posY)

(I know it's not like that, but I want to know if there is anyway to get this item position)

Edited by shyrus

Bamboozled, instead of using item.interact("Take"), I like to use something like mouse.click(item.posX, item.posY)

(I know it's not like that, but I want to know if there is anyway to get this item position)

GroundItem g = ...;
mouse.click(new MainScreenTileDestination(getBot(), g.getPosition()))
Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 1

WebWalkEvent does not generate a list of positions. It's a relatively complicated set of instructions that is derived from a list of links and general procedures for handling objects. 

Also if you think you're better than the 15 years worth of reverse engineering on this game, go for it. There is a lot more that goes into a ban than your mouse movements. 

• Like 1