Stealth Builder

Token

37 minutes ago, Jacareverde said:

Hey mate, how much should gold should I put in to get 99?

Approx as I understand it depends on exchange rates.

That's quite hard to estimate, I never tried it until 99 lol, it's safer to do in shorter sessions

Edited by Token

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 2:46 PM, Token said:

I hope it works, never tried it for longer than 1-67 con

Is there a reason to specifically stop at 67? Also, have you any idea of the banrate? Must say I really like this script and the amount of (automated) things it can do! Must say that I botted multiple (5+) accounts to lvl 50 in just a few hours, even without breaking lol

Just curious if lots of ppl get banned using this script? ofc I know a ban is an accumulation of multiple 'checks' by the system and using multilpe scripts, being banned while using this script isn't accurate but still? Can imagine its banrate is much lower then f2p woodcutting in lumbridge LOL

1 hour ago, bexxe said:

Is there a reason to specifically stop at 67? Also, have you any idea of the banrate? Must say I really like this script and the amount of (automated) things it can do! Must say that I botted multiple (5+) accounts to lvl 50 in just a few hours, even without breaking lol

Just curious if lots of ppl get banned using this script? ofc I know a ban is an accumulation of multiple 'checks' by the system and using multilpe scripts, being banned while using this script isn't accurate but still? Can imagine its banrate is much lower then f2p woodcutting in lumbridge LOL

Never had a ban myself with this, I used it to generate tab maker bots which required 67 con

14 minutes ago, Token said:

Never had a ban myself with this, I used it to generate tab maker bots which required 67 con

Shhhh... surprised you have the same strategy... hahah :) But what does 67 construction offer over 47 (aka basic lectern)?? 

Happy to learn new ways/strats... Do you take the time for bones to peaches unlock or is it not worth it?

Going to link my finding for tabmaking imme! 

16 minutes ago, bexxe said:

Shhhh... surprised you have the same strategy... hahah :) But what does 67 construction offer over 47 (aka basic lectern)?? 

Happy to learn new ways/strats... Do you take the time for bones to peaches unlock or is it not worth it?

Going to link my finding for tabmaking imme! 

Teleport to house tabs, it was very profitable when I wrote this script, it's not really worth the extra levels atm

9 hours ago, L30N said:

Checks for butler come back as null, goes to butler guild, walks in does nothing for 2 minutes then goes back to the bank after buying all the stuff for a bell and to hire a butler i have them and only after 5 mins does it realise this. 

Was a butler already hired? What construction mode did you select on the GUI?

2 hours ago, Token said:

Was a butler already hired? What construction mode did you select on the GUI?

Yes, butler is already hired it does it every time i start the script, and it is on fast mode, also the camera sometimes goes too high when character chases butler, he ends up out side of the build room because the roof appears and bot cant clikc the table.