Stealth Builder

Token

Hey token, Thanks for your Trial.

Some final words for the script.

OVERALL 9/10

The script works fantastically, would give 10/10 if not for the minor errors reported by myself and other users over the last couple pages.

However none of these errors are breaking the script once it starts the first larder/table. 

The rates I achieved using this script were 250k/hr oak and 500k/hr mahogany.

SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ADDED TO THE SCRIPT.

Camera movement... No not anti-ban camera movement. I mean turning the camera so that the script has south at the top of the compass. One of the times starting the script my camera was facing in a way that the script would be clicking through the walls to build larder. Whilst definitely possible. Incredibly unlikely that a normal person would do this.

EDIT: Naturally the layout of the house will determine the way the camera should be. and won't be the same for everyone.

AND LASTLY....

24 Hour Trial is too long.

By the time I finish my trial I will achieved 57-83 Construction. Naturally If you did mahogany you could achieve 83 in 4 hours. 

I understand that you give a 24 Hour trial to allow users no matter the time zone to have a go at the script; but essentially, I won't need to purchase the script after the trial is done.

And I feel bad for that. I feel like i'v ripped you off.

And so with that, I ask you to PM me your Payal and I will send you 50% of the scripts price as a donation.

Edited by iBenediction

On 2/10/2018 at 9:09 PM, serg Rambo said:

Maybe make it check house first before going to ardougne

Does it not check house first and then go hire the butler?

On 2/11/2018 at 3:57 AM, iBenediction said:

Hey token, Thanks for your Trial.

Some final words for the script.

OVERALL 9/10

The script works fantastically, would give 10/10 if not for the minor errors reported by myself and other users over the last couple pages.

However none of these errors are breaking the script once it starts the first larder/table. 

The rates I achieved using this script were 250k/hr oak and 500k/hr mahogany.

SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ADDED TO THE SCRIPT.

Camera movement... No not anti-ban camera movement. I mean turning the camera so that the script has south at the top of the compass. One of the times starting the script my camera was facing in a way that the script would be clicking through the walls to build larder. Whilst definitely possible. Incredibly unlikely that a normal person would do this.

EDIT: Naturally the layout of the house will determine the way the camera should be. and won't be the same for everyone.

AND LASTLY....

24 Hour Trial is too long.

By the time I finish my trial I will achieved 57-83 Construction. Naturally If you did mahogany you could achieve 83 in 4 hours. 

I understand that you give a 24 Hour trial to allow users no matter the time zone to have a go at the script; but essentially, I won't need to purchase the script after the trial is done.

And I feel bad for that. I feel like i'v ripped you off.

And so with that, I ask you to PM me your Payal and I will send you 50% of the scripts price as a donation.

There will always be people who tell me the trial was too short, the longer the trial the less cases, but it will never be 0 :feels: . The PM's I get every day explaining how someone failed to hit the start button within a 24 hour time frame because their sister's boyfriend's uncle's dog needed a new haircut and were forced to take the dog immediately to some special dog hairstylist in Turkmenistan, spent the whole 24 hour blocked in the duty free zone because their flight was delayed with no internet connection and can no longer afford purchasing the script because they got ripped off by the coffee prices in the airport prove that I should give 24 days instead of 24 hours. But then again, someone will spend 24 days in a hospital because they had a xanax overdose after their wife dumped them and the story goes on...

I have always felt that 24 hours was just about the right dose of pain killers for all the headaches I get :doge: maybe a bit too high but I believe users shouldn't even bother buying a script if they really won't ever need it for more than 24 hours. I don't accept donations nor bribes but thanks for the offer :doge:

I'll check out the camera movements when I get the time but I've already got a few things that I'm working on for this script that have a lot higher priority

PS: After I'll be optimizing the speed people will be able to get 1-99 construction within the trial time :troll: 

16 hours ago, Belwaar said:

could i get a trial?

Authed :doge:

27 minutes ago, Token said:

Does it not check house first and then go hire the butler?

There will always be people who tell me the trial was too short, the longer the trial the less cases, but it will never be 0 :feels: . The PM's I get every day explaining how someone failed to hit the start button within a 24 hour time frame because their sister's boyfriend's uncle's dog needed a new haircut and were forced to take the dog immediately to some special dog hairstylist in Turkmenistan, spent the whole 24 hour blocked in the duty free zone because their flight was delayed with no internet connection and can no longer afford purchasing the script because they got ripped off by the coffee prices in the airport prove that I should give 24 days instead of 24 hours. But then again, someone will spend 24 days in a hospital because they had a xanax overdose after their wife dumped them and the story goes on...

I have always felt that 24 hours was just about the right dose of pain killers for all the headaches I get :doge: maybe a bit too high but I believe users shouldn't even bother buying a script if they really won't ever need it for more than 24 hours. I don't accept donations nor bribes but thanks for the offer :doge:

I'll check out the camera movements when I get the time but I've already got a few things that I'm working on for this script that have a lot higher priority

PS: After I'll be optimizing the speed people will be able to get 1-99 construction within the trial time :troll: 

Quite possibly the best response I have ever read in a very long time. An absolutely impeccable response. 

Well, with everything said, I would like to say Thank you with my deepest appreciation for the work you have done. If ever I need to get construction up on another account; you can be certain that it is your script I will purchase. Again Thank you for your work and even more so for the laughter provided from your response.

Kindest regards.

You may already be working on this, but the way the scrip tries to build the bell-pull and hire a new servant every time seems very repetitive and botlike! Also, it seems to be glitching up a lot today on larders. Was getting 250k/hr a few days ago, now just 40k/hr. Not sure what would cause the variability unless jagex updated something. I stopped the bot because all of the misclicks were very botlike.

17 hours ago, Clown said:

Can I get a trial?

3 hours ago, nfmo said:

You may already be working on this, but the way the scrip tries to build the bell-pull and hire a new servant every time seems very repetitive and botlike! Also, it seems to be glitching up a lot today on larders. Was getting 250k/hr a few days ago, now just 40k/hr. Not sure what would cause the variability unless jagex updated something. I stopped the bot because all of the misclicks were very botlike.

I'll try it shortly to check if there's anything changed

42 minutes ago, nfmo said:

Have you had a chance to check on those things?

I did run a test and didn't notice low xp rates in any of the test cases

Did you run it on OSBot 2.5.0/2.5.1? Did you use mirror mode, low cpu mode, any non-default settings? Did you run any other scripts in the same client session?