Stealth Builder

Token

4 hours ago, c3d3r said:

There was an update, it was today

Alright then, but the client is still not fixed afaik

3 hours ago, lQvkxSfm said:

Hey mate could I get a trial? Thanks

I'm afraid the OSBot client is not currently working after yesterday's update, the developers will push an update as soon as they find a fix

11 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Can you make the sript just use up all supplys it has in the bank before it buys new ones?

Currently every time the script gets stuck and has to get restarted it will home teleport and run all the way back to the ge just to get a new ring of dueling

When does the script get stuck?

3 minutes ago, Token said:

When does the script get stuck?

seems to be completly random. currently running 4 accs and some of the spots they got stuck were:

- sitting in ge with empty inv after buying supplys and logger spams that teleporting to house failed

- buying a house, for some reason the script never took cash and then always walked to v east bank to take ge, then walked to ge and banked it and then tried to buy a house without gp

- when getting normal planks from the bank for the first time it just types numbers in chat but doesnt click on the item in the bank

- when building new rooms

- when building the bellpull

- after hiring butler

Most of them didnt show anything in the logger so i dont know what the script was trying to do. Also not every acc got stuck on the same spot. Sometimes just taking control and moving the script a bit fixed it but sometimes i had to restart it

All of them in default mode

9 minutes ago, ez11 said:

seems to be completly random. currently running 4 accs and some of the spots they got stuck were:

- sitting in ge with empty inv after buying supplys and logger spams that teleporting to house failed

- buying a house, for some reason the script never took cash and then always walked to v east bank to take ge, then walked to ge and banked it and then tried to buy a house without gp

- when getting normal planks from the bank for the first time it just types numbers in chat but doesnt click on the item in the bank

- when building new rooms

- when building the bellpull

- after hiring butler

Most of them didnt show anything in the logger so i dont know what the script was trying to do. Also not every acc got stuck on the same spot. Sometimes just taking control and moving the script a bit fixed it but sometimes i had to restart it

All of them in default mode

Default mode as in injection with or without low cpu?

2 hours ago, ez11 said:

default mode when starting the script

Im running the script on injection and without low cpu

Literally everything you mentioned is running in the widget hook, I'll do some testing in a bit and see if the yesterday client update didn't fix all the hooks but this is definitely not in the script code

• Like 1