[Gold Farm]Automatic Farming w/ Database

Vap0r

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 1:36 AM, Dab in a Lab said:

Are you using database proxies or residential ones, or a VPN? If you don't mind sharing

My accounts are getting locked recently after ~30 min of being logged in. I've also been using a really cheap database proxy around the time the accounts have been getting locked, so I have a strong assumption thats the cause of it.  Maybe Jagex just stepped up their game though since I've seen a fair amount of people complain about it now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Getting pasted locks/bans after creation has been the hardest part for me. Keep testing it out and youll figure it out sooner or later ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Vap0r

How did you do all this? It's amazing

I've always had more fun cheating at games than playing them and would love to start building something like this out.

Im guessing a mysql database but would love to hear a bit more about the rest just enough so I could do research and figure out how to make my own project

Edited by Earlgrey

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 4:01 AM, Earlgrey said:

@Vap0r

How did you do all this? It's amazing

I've always had more fun cheating at games than playing them and would love to start building something like this out.

Im guessing a mysql database but would love to hear a bit more about the rest just enough so I could do research and figure out how to make my own project

I used Google

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 4:45 AM, Vap0r said:

Update:

With the release of the new F2P servers we added more servers in to fill up all F2P worlds.

Really interesting your journey, just wondering, how many bots you currently running in F2P? I am currently unlocking all my accounts that get locked with services as 2captcha, but you're saying that there's a way around to not getting locked? It also looks like there's just a few methods in F2P that have enough volume (mining, woodcutting) to be profitable, how do you get this profitable if you're running more than 500 bots?

Edited by dormic

On 12/30/2018 at 4:37 PM, dormic said:

Really interesting your journey, just wondering, how many bots you currently running in F2P? I am currently unlocking all my accounts that get locked with services as 2captcha, but you're saying that there's a way around to not getting locked? It also looks like there's just a few methods in F2P that have enough volume (mining, woodcutting) to be profitable, how do you get this profitable if you're running more than 500 bots?

Yes there is a way around not getting locks. I only rarely have to unlock mules once in a blue moon.