Hi, I'm Markus + Questions about the bot

Markus

Hi everyone, I've been botting since back when Runescape 2 was still in beta with Scar or Aryan when that came out. After that I used mostly tr1bot. and RID.

So, my questions are as follows:

Does Osbot have less/equal/more antiban measures than tr1bot And a system for users to make sure the scripts they buy/use are up to code? (ABCL and ABC2 etc)

Please be as objective as possible. Like does Osbot have randomized delays? And the inventory clicking algorithm thing that Tr1bot. has introduced? Random breaks? Or an advanced breaking system or something cool?

I'm just trying to keep my account safe..

Thanks a lot, so far it's very promising over here. Loads of scripts, and plenty of updates.

EDIT: Mentioning another bot is hardly advertising it, have some transparencypi0v7CC.gif .

Edited by Markus

Hi osbot is better then other bots emote3.gif ive seen u b4 u gonna love this bot 

But why? I'm already somewhat convinced just by the amount of scripts, and the amount of work put into the scripts, the many patches for the client, and the very active forum.. But Anti-ban is still more important than all of those things.. And you have? Perhaps on another forum biggrin.png

The "ban rate" is similar among all of the injection/reflection bots (without accounting for Mirror Mode/Looking Glass). Likewise, color bots vary in terms of detection. ABC "anti-ban" harps on older techniques that may have been effective in the past, but are pretty ineffective now. If it was effective, OSBot would be dead and nobody would ever be getting banned. 

For basics; watch where you bot, how long you bot for, and how many accounts you have running on the same ip. You should be choosing your bot based on the scripts available and features in the client. 

• Like 5

OsBot is an amazing bot client as well as an amazing community at large with 1k+ active users daily, If you know the basics of java you could even code your own scripts since the OsBot API is so sleek and clean.

The developers provide a great client with updates usually weekly, you can use proxies if you need as well, lately theres been switchAccount added, CLI usage added which allows you to use lowcpu, lowresource & launch OsBot from terminal in windows/Linux or even OS, so if youre wanting to run 10+ bots you can keep your CPU/memory low biggrin.png aka a bot farmers dream! Also there is randomize breaks and auto login but I personally recommend using manually log outs but botting is all about trial and tribulation! Do not get stressed right away! You have to explore and find what works for you. QwPha8E.png

Come join the Chatbox if you have any questions the brothers will help xD

Edited by Bamboozled
  • Like 2

That's not a bad point, but Antiban isn't priority #1 for everyone, so I was hoping for some kind of comparison on that topic. biggrin.png

mirror mode is superior to basically all injection clients. thats why i pointed out osbot's mirror mode. even without the mirror mode, though, it barely makes a difference at all. 

1. if the ban rate were significantly lower, as alek said, osbot would've been dead and gone awhile ago (however it's thriving and actually doing better than any other botting service)

2. ban rates are basically the same across all clients, discounting mirror mode. in regards to how this makes osbot better, see my previous post about osbot's superior features, including far more scripts (that are also held to a higher standard), far superior and more complex webwalking, mirror mode, and an API that makes scripting far easier and less buggy for the scripters.

• Like 1