Proxy use and ip flags

mazza100

One of those things noone will ever know without inside knowledge, you can make educated assumptions on either side of the argument but you never really will know.

As for me, recently had 12 accs spread across 3 IP's (VPS+Proxy, 4 each) All got sweeped the same night. What I take from that is that the rest of the accounts operating on that address will get searched, but as for the IP being flagged and constantly monitored, I doubt it personally. Otherwise I'd be getting bans out the arse for using the same proxy on 4 accs for a month straight.

Again, very subjective, depends on your experiences. I'd say I've experienced both but I'll never know if that's the case.

Ip flags aren't real.

Anyone who tells you IP flags are real are lying

Before I moved, I ran 200+ accs (lots of bans, 2-3 at a time) on same IP over the course of a few months, next script run was never significantly different than the previous.

Proxies only prevent chain bans.

What you described is a chain ban, not a "flagged IP".

This is gonna pretty much answer your questions. Just dont make like 50 accounts on your home ip lol. but yea, proxies work to prevent chain bans.

When people say they flag IPs

5b9f18007b90e1e5c3118213a32e3a0e.png

I've run 20 bots at a time on same ip. 

One day 3/20 got banned.

Few days later, 5 more got banned. 

Then in a week when Monday came, the other 12 were banned. 

If IP flagging was real, they should have all been banned at the same time 

Before I moved, I ran 200+ accs (lots of bans, 2-3 at a time) on same IP over the course of a few months, next script run was never significantly different than the previous.

Proxies only prevent chain bans.

What you described is a chain ban, not a "flagged IP".

Then i dont understand why when i bot my home ip i get banned in minutes on a well ages legit account (legit enough for just a 2 day ban) but when i was using a different wifi i did the exact same thing (same script same type account same times) i can bot for weeks?

It cant be coincidence? Its happened on a number of occasions 

• IPv4
  • Class C - most common type

The yellow is your network numbers (i.e. your home). If you've got 2 computers each running a bot from within your house, they'll both be detected as using IPs from the same network.

The red is your host numbers (i.e. your computer). This is different for all devices connected to your network.

Bottom numbers is your subnet; that determines which numbers in your IP address (XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX) are network numbers and host numbers. The subnet varies by class.

Hope this gives you a little insight. :)

• IPv4
  • Class C - most common type

The yellow is your network numbers (i.e. your home). If you've got 2 computers each running a bot from within your house, they'll both be detected as using IPs from the same network.

The red is your host numbers (i.e. your computer). This is different for all devices connected to your network.

Bottom numbers is your subnet; that determines which numbers in your IP address (XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX) are network numbers and host numbers. The subnet varies by class.

Hope this gives you a little insight. smile.png

This seems incredibly informative yet I lack the understanding to relate it to the topic