Dynxcity

Team Cape

Hey Solution or any mods , So this situation has been a nightmare for me. I came back from holiday yesterday and the last thing i want to do is to be in a dispute, i thought wed worked this out yesterdasy, by just saying i didn't want the script anymore. I understand This may annoy the scriptor , but honestly this has caused so many more problems , then id every imagine , that being said , wish him the best of luck but won't be buying the script. If this still means i have a twc let me know as i use osbot everyday, for cc running/bot farming.

Hey Solution or any mods , So this situation has been a nightmare for me. I came back from holiday yesterday and the last thing i want to do is to be in a dispute, i thought wed worked this out yesterdasy, by just saying i didn't want the script anymore. I understand This may annoy the scriptor , but honestly this has caused so many more problems , then id every imagine , that being said , wish him the best of luck but won't be buying the script. If this still means i have a twc let me know as i use osbot everyday, for cc running/bot farming.

You can't just say you want something then cancel when the guy puts in hours to create it? What are you going to do about all those hours he wasted? What if it was you?

If you refuse to pay you'll be banned simple solution,  you're going to pay or you're going to get banned and you can kiss your SDN scripts goodbye along with your osbot account

• Like 7

Currently messaged him on Skype - thanks for helping us through this - awaiting his response now smile.png

User claims to be hacked, he's been safety banned for now and will have to recover his account and post an appeal, doesn't mean he shouldn't pay you though, so do keep us updated.

User claims to be hacked, he's been safety banned for now and will have to recover his account and post an appeal, doesn't mean he shouldn't pay you though, so do keep us updated.

havent received notification from him since monday. dont think hes gonna pay me back. feel free to close the dispute bro

havent received notification from him since monday. dont think hes gonna pay me back. feel free to close the dispute bro

Then i'll ask Dex to issue an IP ban. Let's see if this numb skull knows how to vade.

Sorry for your loss, I hope him losing VIP early sdn scripts was worth scamming a private script :facep:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...