Maybe Flagged by Jagex

darb0t

Hey i think that my ip is flagged my jagex im a novice idk what to do.. i got a 2 day ban on my main for botting nnmz... look , i dont have all the time i used to when i was younger to just sit and grind for hours. . . i just wanted to bot some combat levels before raids come out on my main in NMZ , but got a 2 day really fast. is there a way i can get rid of the risk of gettting banned again in the future? 

• Like 1

Bot using a VPN, bot less, change it up, take more breaks. I like to babysit the bot and chat in cc (how can a account chat if its a bot just my idea on it). How long each day with what what breaks are we talkin with this 2 day?

I also do believe mirror mode helps jagex claims they cant detect injection but every injection bot account ive used has ended up being banned.

• Like 1

Bot using a VPN, bot less, change it up, take more breaks. I like to babysit the bot and chat in cc (how can a account chat if its a bot just my idea on it). How long each day with what what breaks are we talkin with this 2 day?

I also do believe mirror mode helps jagex claims they cant detect injection but every injection bot account ive used has ended up being banned.

this information has helped alot , thank you.

well i was told that jagex is out of office on the weekends so i thought fuck it , i ran the bot friday till sunday into monday morning lol i think that was my mistake then . i got 92-98str rofl. next time i will just baby sit it and talk in cc. are you sure vpn is safe though , because if i was banned on the ip that i own, and i use vpn wouldn't that look sus?

thanks again i will just talk in cc and watch a movie next time. currently i am botting a f2p pure at rock crabs for low level fun with 63 range [im going to test out a cannon script from the store] and going for 60 str . going to do some oldschool f2p pking with it hehehe . it should be done tonight , i will hit 11s with addy arrows and 15 with scim and 18 r2h at like 43-44 combat : P

I don't believe in this whole "flagged" thing anymore.

trust me, you can be flagged. From my school ip i got banned as soon as i made an account and walked out of tut island.

And why wouldn't they flag ip's? it is like not keeping tracks of previous convicts. It makes it easier to determine in the future