Hacked2daMAX

yagi_baba

First time bot user, very disgruntled goblin irl.

Need rc levels for a fremmy diary, but no interest in grinding rc, enter osbot.

I installed a script posted on here as local (or whatever) and it could rc nats so i happily dl'ed it.

Aside from dying approx every 1.5k runes crafted, the bot is working fine, until i coudln't log in for 15 mins.

They were nice enough to not change my pin or password. I also suppose it's my fault for entering in the info for those fields, 

but it's not entirely my fault I'm stupid. Anywho, just a warning to be very careful, if you don't want your bank to be gotten.

the scripts i have on osbot are 

[Local] NatCraft

[sDN] Sinful RC

[sDN] TrinityFireCrafter

[sDN] xScript Runecrafter

I primarily used NatCraft. From the comments i read on the thread it was posted on, it seemed legit.

My apologies, I'm a total noob at this, and to using forums in general.

Always wait for scripts in local to be CHECKED and reviewed first if they're not posted by anyone trusted!

Edit: Looked through the code, it looks safe. Are you sure it was the guy that wrote this script?

TBH i have no idea about forum rules and etiquette :D such noob.

Scripts can steal your account? Wtf MINDBLOWN

The sarcasm is real, but as I said I'm not familiar with botting, so is it unreasonable to think that I know the capabilities of the bots?

I'm not sure how, but somehow they got my log in info. I've since changed my pass and so forth, but I'm curious as to how it even happened if someone on this forum has any idea. Windows Defender is currently doing a full system scan.