[BOOSTING] League // CSGO // Overwatch, Cheaper or matching any price.

Drewyboyo

League

For League Of Legends I can duo or however you want to work it out with me logging your acc, thats your choice, I have plenty of accs to duo on. The most I can boost to is around Plat III to be time efficient because only being Diamond III as my peek means I would be trying to carry another person to what I barely am myself.

From past boosting, (The clipping in the photo is trying to paste together two screenshots because the match history was too long)

vhKHGx0.jpg

I main ADC/Top/Jungle but I can effectively play any role, and from the spoiler above, that was a Silver III-Gold V boost I did for a top main smile.png

Just PM for prices, prices vary on deadline, guidelines, but it will be NOWHERE NEAR, what you will be scammed  for off bullshit elo boosting sites.

CS:GO 

I can boost by wins or by actual rank, example would be like 7$ for 5 wins around MG rank or so. Matches are 10-15 minutes, you can play or I can, no cheats will be used, you will get every kill/bomb plant in a lobby of globals on each team.

Overwatch

Overwatch would be complicated but just PM me for more info if youre interested, 3k player right now doge.png

Do you only boost on NA? Because from what I understood right now you're a NA booster.

I currently provide boosts from any silver and any bronze to Gold V for a fixed price, so I don't get how your prices are so up and down especially your main elo.

But, I'm not here to hate or anything, I wish you the best of luck on future sales!

Do you only boost on NA? Because from what I understood right now you're a NA booster.

I currently provide boosts from any silver and any bronze to Gold V for a fixed price, so I don't get how your prices are so up and down especially your main elo.

But, I'm not here to hate or anything, I wish you the best of luck on future sales!

I can boost EU, prices messing with deadalines and all that shit are all wacky because im in highschool and cant play all day and obviously have other games I wanna play too, if you dont mind it taking some time, ill charge less, if you want it quick, ill do normal price, etc. I have a life to live as well so if you respect that you wont pay as much (However season ends on 8th so this would only take place next season) 

TL:DR I have a life to live instead of boosting all day wub.png

I can boost EU, prices messing with deadalines and all that shit are all wacky because im in highschool and cant play all day and obviously have other games I wanna play too, if you dont mind it taking some time, ill charge less, if you want it quick, ill do normal price, etc. I have a life to live as well so if you respect that you wont pay as much (However season ends on 8th so this would only take place next season) 

TL:DR I have a life to live instead of boosting all day wub.png

I understand that, and I respect what you said, tbh, from what I've seen, It doesn't seem that you're in any kind of eloboosting team, can I ask you why? 

I understand that, and I respect what you said, tbh, from what I've seen, It doesn't seem that you're in any kind of eloboosting team, can I ask you why? 

last time I tried they wanted me to currently be masters and I was already boosting through skype friends and forums so I was fine with doing a more personal and friendly approach rather than business

last time I tried they wanted me to currently be masters and I was already boosting through skype friends and forums so I was fine with doing a more personal and friendly approach rather than business

Well, a lot of eloboosting teams have some boosters that boost specifically on low elo since they don't mind the pay.

Tbh, for a good day of SoloQ from Silver V to Gold V, I was getting around 30-50$, which is actually good for a 2 day job.

Best of luck on your services.

Well, a lot of eloboosting teams have some boosters that boost specifically on low elo since they don't mind the pay.

Tbh, for a good day of SoloQ from Silver V to Gold V, I was getting around 30-50$, which is actually good for a 2 day job.

Best of luck on your services.

for NA boosting, and they wont allow me to do EU although I can, due to high amount of boosting must have like 300+ LP Masters

CS:GO 

I can boost by wins or by actual rank, example would be like 7$ for 5 wins around MG rank or so. Matches are 10-15 minutes, you can play or I can, no cheats will be used, you will get every kill/bomb plant in a lobby of globals on each team.

how are you possible to win ranked games within 10-15min?

MG aint high but im curious about winning games within that time :D

My phone wont really let me quote, but for the person above, the rank doesnt matter and revealing the method would make it not an efficient business. Eitherway, Silver, or Global elite, Matches will be 10-15 minutes with no cheats and 100% win rate, you can buy it by the win or by the rank you want, prices vary day to day for the same reason league prices vary. You can buy a sample match from me if you so wish to see how it works.