Fcape low range main

gearing

Damn, Kristian is doing this hella cheap. Only thing here that seems retarded is you not taking that cheap offer. I'm pretty sure that's gunna be the cheapest offer by far.

he got banned, and you should consider your words again, i am 80def and hp with pray, i dont see why would anyone charge 10m+ for a fcape

also, it was pretty interesting to see you sucking his dick:D

Edited by gearing

he got banned, and you should consider your words again, i am 80def and hp with pray, i dont see why would anyone charge 10m+ for a fcape

also, it was pretty interesting to see you sucking his dick:D

I don't need to consider anything you piece of shit. He's a good dude. Trying to promote good people.he's temp banned.his skype was compromised going to do a firecape for me and things happened.and he's repaying me.but sounds like your a douche bag so you should just do a fire cape yourself.

I don't need to consider anything you piece of shit. He's a good dude. Trying to promote good people.he's temp banned.his skype was compromised going to do a firecape for me and things happened.and he's repaying me.but sounds like your a douche bag so you should just do a fire cape yourself.

triggered much, gl with recovering your wealth noob, i wonder how does one's skype get 'compromised' without the person's active engagement in the breach:P

Cut the BS, and just get a higher range level, Get 55 by cannoning and then chin, it is a lot easier to have high range, because then you are not taking as long to kill, meaning more time to make a mistake..

no doubt, will do

Edited by gearing