Hacked

K I N G S

Shoulda had authenticator, looks like it could only be my old best friend... My password was impossible to guess as its random letters and numbers and over 12 characters long

My old friend use to have my password and he recently started playing RS again after he moved out of town I guess hes the one who logged in and took all my shit

Shoulda had authenticator, looks like it could only be my old best friend... My password was impossible to guess as its random letters and numbers and over 12 characters long

My old friend use to have my password and he recently started playing RS again after he moved out of town I guess hes the one who logged in and took all my shit

Best friends are called scammers.