Given a warning for no reason

Rxd

There was a dispute and op wanted to give away money that he gained from the dispute to anybody. I suggested that the money that he gained go towards someone who was scammed before or go into an savings account for people who've been scammed and when it accumulates they be given the GP.

here's why im arguing this. Decode ( who wants to take the gp) Approves my post, then deletes following up with a warning by saying "not relevant to dispute"

Although there's no points given to be by the warning i'd like it taken off my warnings.

I do feel that my post is relevant because OP even asked whoever wants it should take it and i believe that his gp that he does not want go to someone who was scammed.

9d170b183b7456a24e48b4d05faec627.png

28c56660ee2a86eadfc746d24095761f.png why approve then warning followed up by delete :???:

fe91911ebfcc481fa02ab9e6a213222b.pngNot relevant :???: i beg to differ.

How does community feel about this + a system where all gp that's donated or is just found goes toward victims of scams.

Its ironic how you didn't read the last post of tehgousch where he states he wants the gp given to an admin to hold (basically as a middleman) since he wont contact/trade the user himself. But hey, lets just spout nonsense :boge: 

Also, if you're implying i jumped on the chance to take 1mil gp, then omg, im lost for words. 

• Like 1

Its ironic how you didn't read the last post of tehgousch where he states he wants the gp given to an admin to hold (basically as a middleman) since he wont contact/trade the user himself. But hey, lets just spout nonsense boge.png

Also, if you're implying i jumped on the chance to take 1mil gp, then omg, im lost for words. 

No ^ What i'm saying is that there should be a system that all donated money goes toward scam victims.

I made that my main point and repeated myself several times..........

Read the dispute rules. 

You'll see you tick neither of the boxes.

I just realized you didn't even get warning points, what in the actual f are you complaining about? Having to click twice? emote32342.png

Edit: if the thread actually was focussing on getting the people's opinion on a system where refunded cash gets stockpiled to give out to victims like you explained then make it only that; a suggestion that people can their opinion on. You're focussed purely on the warning and you just threw that in there so you'd have something to complain about if somebody told you the warning was in order.

• Like 4