False Feedback

lepurc

Disputed Member:K9 Squad
Why it should be removed: This person stated I harassed him and wasted his time which I did not do.
Details: I was going to buy an account off him but as his account didn't have 100 post count or high enough feedback to deem trustworthy I told him to get his pc up (He spammed threads to get that which has now been removed) and he claimed that he didn't need feedback on osbot to get trust as his p****bot account has "tons" of feedback (2 fb to be precise). I messaged decode informing him of this seemingly fishy actions and showed him a screenshot of the skype chat me and K9 was in which he asked me to make a p****bot account so we could sell the account on their. He also described the mods as "fags" and called the website shit. I told him that no deal was going to be done unless on this website. He then decided to call me every name he could think off. I think he should be banned as he claims he wants 50m for an account but will instantly take 30m fpr it as he wants to quit rs but still carries on bidding on new account
Link to topic: N/A